• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Some help: Extracted circus zed sounds

I only have a mac so a level editor is not available to me, I was hoping can someone upload them for me if possible, I do not know if this falls under modding but If someone can I would greatly appreciate it!
  2. R

Spciemen mod concept: The Shrapnel

I know, just thought of putting in another would be cool, as I said, this is just something Im throwing out there
  3. R

Spciemen mod concept: The Shrapnel

Im not good with making pics but I can think up ideas, one for Hemi and the others, just an idea for a new specimen even though right now your working on the Maul Mini-Boss, its a "Husk" type enemy, called the Shrapnel he has longer pants and combat boots and has a different breathing mask...
  4. R

Update on the first female character - Ash

tommrow dude tommrow dude the gold pack will be given to you tomorrow just keep cool its on June 1st
  5. R

Specimen Mod Archive

Wtf!? Wtf!? No one has made a summer sideshow mut? Seriously? Not that these suck they kick *** but seriously
  6. R

Squad [Server] Slavek's House of Pain

Community Specimens you say? Community Specimens you say? What Kinds? I MUST KNOW!
  7. R

I missed the Summer carnival event, can I still use the alternate zed skins?

Well Well you can ask someone who has them send you copies :3
  8. R

[Mutator] Pat in Normal Waves plus Event Zeds

Broken Link Broken Link Can you fix the Mediafire link please?
  9. R

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Map Idea

With the summer sideshow coming around in 2 months I had an Idea for a new map, The Fun Slaughterhouse, a giant Twisted and Disturbing funhouse filled with mirror halls, arcades, wobble platform rooms, bouncy rooms, and specimens spawn out of trap doors and tube-slides, and in the middle of the...
  10. R

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Map Ideas

With the Summer Sideshow returning in 2 months I decided that we should give some ideas for a new map, I do have one. The Fun Slaughterhouse: Its a giant distorted, twisted, and borderline disturbing funhouse, specimens spawn out of trapdoors, tube-slides, or behind curtains, there is a...