• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Strahd

Squad So this is it??

What i see and hear left and right is people moaning about bugs and lack of activity on the scene. Get a grip on yourselves soldiers! We have a great game, inevitably with some bugs (those who remember, try to compare it to the bugs we had in first RO: Combined Arms, and we still played league...
  2. Strahd

Free Fall Booster Pack - Change log

Nice job, less talking, more improvements. Old MOD ways....
  3. Strahd

As requested: Pz IV H - and update news

Great work TWI. I hope the second vehicle will be russian and about the map, i think it will be some combined arms map with new tank in action.
  4. Strahd

Squad 1sza Dywizja Piechoty Legionow - rekrutacja

Nasza strona forum to: http://members.lycos.co.uk/eatg/board/ Jesli jestes zainteresowany przylaczeniem sie, zarejestroj sie na forum i dopisz sie do watku rekrutacja.
  5. Strahd

Squad {Core} new website

Looks very nice and professional:(
  6. Strahd

Yes Steven, i'm into that again. Two reasons: 1) Had to leave IronCrescendo due to non-conformity. 2) My polish mates are buying new RO cause it's availabel in Poland now so we are bunching up together again.
  7. Strahd

Zapraszam do nowego klanu powstałego na fundamentach pierwszego polskiego klanu w RO, SGO "Polesie". Postanowiłem reaktywować klan, powrocic do RO:Ladder a także wstąpić do innych drabinek RO, w tym przyszłej CB. Chętnych zapraszam na moje GG: 1487677 oraz na maila [email protected] Storna forum...
  8. Strahd

The best commander?

Shame you didn't keep your word in 1939...Maybe there would not be a subject for RO:O then...
  9. Strahd

The best commander?

Yes, he's right, i sign myself with both hands. In "Eastfront - The memoiries" written by Leon Degrelle u can really adminre those guys. They were among the fiercest german units, and their spirit was trully awesome because they were idealistic, they fought not for great germany, they fought...
  10. Strahd

The best commander?

About your sig...Leon DeGrelle rulez. Before i've read his book, i never expected that Belgium or NEtherlands had so brave soldiers.
  11. Strahd

Poland Historical Sites

Oh You'll find it everywhere you'll go. They can be divided in two groups: - september 1939 sites - 1944- onwards sites Every bigger city has an army museum where most of the exhibitions treat about WW2. There's lot's of bunkers everywhere, sometimes ingle ones, sometimes grouped. The biggest is...
  12. Strahd

Bovington 2006 - 25th of June

Panie Zb
  13. Strahd

You asked about patches...

Oh please don't relase the patch before saturday's BFE battle - we've just found a front one-shot kill spot on the german Tiger for our beloved T-34s. Just give us some fun of slaying some moving metal crap with black crosses on the side ;)
  14. Strahd

Bovington 2006 - 25th of June

As in topic. Myself is going there - any1 else? We could make some meeting of UK RO;O players, new and old ones. PM me if u want to go aswell, we could arrange something. p.s. for those who doesn't know what it's all about http://www.tankmuseum.co.uk/
  15. Strahd

The actual Tiger tank

Ahh, you tanker-boys ^^:rolleyes:
  16. Strahd

I Didnt Buy a Tank Sim

*raises his eyebrow while liquating another bullet, then gets back to his work...*
  17. Strahd

Arad and russian cars

As in Poll, please answer Yes or NO :)
  18. Strahd

I Didnt Buy a Tank Sim

Kaner,Hobo,Nimsky,Lemur - why don't u just accept your defeat on Arad? How can u blame BA62s of giving us so big advantage? For me those cars suck so much, they can be blown with 1 nade so they dont give any cover , even from a single infantryman. And u whine that u lost 8 hours of battles just...
  19. Strahd

The Code of Manly Conduct: How Manly Men Play Red Orchestra

Do not underestimate him - he calls himself "Best Rifleman in RO" :rolleyes: And Kaner, since when u r the one who sets moral standards of gameplay in RO ? :D :D :D Have u hurt yourself in da head?;)
  20. Strahd

Squad Wish to start a Russian clan, need ideas!

Don't worry. That's perfectly fine with me. It means more germans dying with their sick idea in their blown-away-by-a-rifle-with-ekrazyt-bullets head.:rolleyes: