• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

WWAUT - The Tools Of A Demo

Rest In Pepperoni Gamespot
  2. B

Killing Floor 2 Update 1006

I encountered the same issue with the steamcmd, I couldn't update the server (something were downloading, for a few seconds, but the server still was in 1005 version). I tried to delete both game and steamcmd, reinstall steamcmd and download the full game. The download stopped after 5 seconds...
  3. B

Mandatory Killing Floor Update for Clients and Servers is now live

I don't think so. The two time, me and all my friends playing killing floor (8 friends) had to reconfigure our games. So, it's not an isolated problem. We are french, and maybe it's the french version who have a bug... An answer from Tripwire Interactive team would be appreciate. It is very...
  4. B

Mandatory Killing Floor Update for Clients and Servers is now live

Can you stop with updates who reset our game setup??? This is the second time I have to entirely setup all my options (keyboard, sound, etc) after an update...
  5. B

Server Servers arent updating...

I pay a shared server on a french hoster "Mondial Server", and all killing floor servers are unusable until administrators have change the update tool...
  6. B

Faked Players (Bigger waves)

None have an idea for my precedent post?
  7. B

Faked Players (Bigger waves)

I almost had the solution to play with the Faked Player mutator on servers. I installed the KFFakedPlayer on my server. I added these two lines at the end of my KillingFloor.ini: [KFFakedPlayers.KFFakedPlayers] ForcedMinPlayers=5 So, when I launch my server, the ForcedMinPlayers is setup...