• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. chuy

Suddenly low gpu usage

Suddenly one day, my gpu stopped going to 99% usage. Now, it hovers around 70% which drops my frames below 60fps. What ive noticed, one core gets capped at 100% while others are relatively low. Same exact thing happen to Red Orchestra 2. Before, both games would run beyond 60fps with ease and...
  2. chuy

Which attacks are parryable from Patriarch? Can he be knockdown?

So far, ive only seen 2 melee attacks from him. The one that swings his mini gun 360 degrees and the dash attack. Are there more? and are any of his attacks parryable? Also, It seems he cant be knockdown like every other zed and even hans. The only time we got him I was trying to learn new...
  3. chuy

Han's unparryable melee attacks parryable?

As we all know, when the big 3 (scrake, fp, and hans) attacks glow orange, it means we cant do anything to stop them. However, I found 2 instances where that isn't the case. The first one is most likely a bug. His hands are glowing orange and I manage to parry him as seen in this gif...
  4. chuy

Blocking other player's melee attacks?

I dont know if they barely added this or has been there since day one but if you block with any melee weapon and someone else with a melee weapons strikes you while you are blocking, it will "block" the attack just as if a zed was attacking you. Even the parry annimation with the sparks happen...
  5. chuy

Speculate which RO2/RS weapons will be in KF2?

It would probably be sin for TWI to not include any WW2 weapons in the new KF2. They did it for KF1 with the MKb and the tommy. ;) As for me, I am definitely seeing one of the bolt action rifles for the sharpshooter. Strasser+98k=god mode for me :p What do you guys want to see?
  6. chuy

What was TWI's reasoning for not having RO2/RO-Ost style reloading in KF2?

I know, I know, there are plenty of reasons why they didnt have it (or shouldnt have it). To name a few, this game is probably targeted towards an arcade shooter demographic, which is fine, therefore TWI didnt want to overcomplicate things with things like keeping memory how many mags have how...
  7. chuy

Blocking blocks Voltere bullets?

EDIT: lmao voltere in the title. Dont know what i was writing. This seems odd. I am blocking and you hear all the resistance "metal" noise when he is shooting at me and looks like i was taking reduced damage by the looks of my health. Was this meant to be or is it a bug? I think it was meant to...
  8. chuy

New zerker sword is pretty good

As you can see from this gif i made. This is on hard, however, but i was never able to kill a scrake that fast even with the pulverizer. I had the parrying will deal 75% more damage and heavy strike will deal 30% more damage ability. The end result is this :D. Also, the stab comes VERY HANDY...
  9. chuy

[Game] Anybody excited for Grey Goo?

I have always been an RTS fan. Grey Goo just got a release date. January 23 2015. If you dont know what is Grey Goo: https://www.greybox.com/greygoo/en/ The people that are making Grey Goo consists some of the people who made the classic Command and Conquer games back when Westwood, which i...
  10. chuy

RS Rifleman class pushed to the limit

I was recording a gameplay demo for youtube to see the new 60 fps capabilities. In the recording, a little funny killing spree occurred in the video at 7:10 until i was binoed to death XD. Also, how did i miss the guy at 3:37? My aim was clearly in his heart area.... Also, if you slow down the...
  11. chuy

RO2 How is the AT rifles?

Everybody have been talking about the new rambo MG42 but not enough of the AT rifle changes. IS THE PZB 1:1 TO THE PTRS in terms of penetration? If not, then TWI hasn't done their job. Anybody has tested the new rifle? Im barely downloading the update. 3.1gb is alot 0_0
  12. chuy

RO2 When will the whole AT rifles/tank business get fixed? Addition of PTRD?

The weapons are RIDICULOUSLY out of spec. Ever since i started playing the original roost in its late days (2009), I fell in love with the PTRD. I researched it and found it impossible this thing to even scratch the tigers i was destroying in-game. I let it go since I knew a new RO was coming...
  13. chuy

RO2 Switch small-volumed weapons during sprint

I have noticed that switching weapons during sprint is not possible at all in this game. I find that to be a problem. Wouldn't the standard soldier be able to switch small weapons during a sprint. I understand that rifles, machine guns and the such are too big (dont know about SMGs) and clunky...
  14. chuy

2K screen smartphones???

I was extremely surprised when I heard about the LG g3. A roughly 5 inch screen having the resolution of a full sized desktop monitor? I see a ton of things wrong with this. How is the gpu inside suppose to keep up with that screen? Especially when gaming? Or is it like a gaming console where...
  15. chuy

RO2 RPG-40 low splash range/damage?

As a dedicated anti tanker, my reliance on auxiliary weapons is huge for example my pistol and grenades. When moving from point to point, these are my primary weapons. One cool feature of the grenade for the AT class is the grenade was meant to detonate on impact with any surface. This brings a...
  16. chuy

Tungsten vs Tungsten carbide

What is really the differences? I was looking at some rings and some were tungsten. I saw that tungsten was scratch proof since it is a 9 in mohs scale. But the whole myth that tungsten are indestructible which is false because they can shadder when huge force is applied. Wait, really? SHADDER...
  17. chuy

RS Found some awesome penetration tables for WW2 guns

Yes, I found this great pdf containing a bunch types of ammunition. They all come with a source so nothing fraudy to worry about. John D. Salt made this so kudos to him :) In the first setence, he puts "This document, which I hope will prove useful to WW2 wargamers, gives penetration performance...
  18. chuy

Command and Conquer CANCELLED

http://www.commandandconquer.com/en/news/1380/a-new-future-for-command-conquer They had ceased production of this game because the game got criticisms for not being good. WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! They did the SAME MISTAKE AS RISING STORM TEAM! LET A SELECT NUMBER OF PEOPLE DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR THE...
  19. chuy

RS Low GPU usage and FPS?

I just upgraded my system from a GTX 460 768mb to a GTX 770 2gb. With the 460, i would get about 30-40 FPS on max settings except AO. When I popped in the 770, i got 40-50 FPS. With SAME CPU usage hovering around low 90's in core 2 and 40's in core 4 while the other 2 are doing nothing. system...
  20. chuy

RO2 Armies not using native language.

I checked the button in settings to use the native languages but when i restart the game, the option is whited out again and they are not using their native language. I tried the method from a long time ago from moving files from the audio folder but the game crashes. I did move the correct...