• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Spaehling

Level Design Overhead Map Template (download)

Hey Guys, i wondering why we never had this thread. cause we all need it :D This template is NOT MADE BY ME. To be honest, i have no idea who made it. but i got it once from thor. Idk where he got it from. should be nice, cause that helps everyone with the tutorial, to get simillar and...
  2. Spaehling

Level Design Free Download BF 109, Mig 3U and Houses

Hello Guys, the most of you know, that iam also not really active anymore inside the sdk. But maybe someone else can do something with my old meshes. feel free to use it and if you want to copy and paste the Dogfights, feel free to take it from my maps (Stalag, Train and Climbup) For the...
  3. Spaehling

Level Design "Spaehling's DJ Simulator 2014" - Virtual Decks :D (offtopic)

Hello Guys, some of you know, i worked last months on my final school project (where i learned how to 3d model, texture, animated and etc.) Now the time has come to show you guys, what i did in all this time. The hole project was made in ca. 5 Months. Its not perfect i know, but i did the 95%...
  4. Spaehling

3D & Animation New BF 109 and Mig 3U Texture

i love DDO :D https://www.dropbox.com/s/wa2tdayvwu4tmtk/bf_109.jpg https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5wah4j1komgthk/bf_109_1.jpg https://sketchfab.com/models/9620f3e4a95a4981bdac3f9de04e6137 https://sketchfab.com/models/7d1527e1eace417a9dbf54f45782684e The metallic (chrome stuff) doesnt really work...
  5. Spaehling

Beta Map TE-Train

Infos: Map Type TE (Upcoming: S&D, FF and maybe CD) Max Playes: 16 Players Map Name: Train Version: Beta 0.151 Special Thanks: [HS]Romano, Twrecks, [DD]Thor, [DD]-Team Danh, 11_Harley_11 (Custom Trees),[ICV]Hansstar, [ICV]Wolverine, Drecks, BoH-Rekrut, Catalavos, TWB*Miller, <AKA>Saftnase...
  6. Spaehling

Level Design Runtime Error! R6025

Hello Guys, i have a Problem on my new Map Train. Check the Image in Attachment. I could imagine i had something to do, with the mass of actors i have in Kismet. But iam not 100% sure. i have a lots of actors on climbup and stalag 13 too and had no problems there. and i toogle hidden and...
  7. Spaehling

Level Design [MAP-WIP] - Train

Hey guys, last weekend i didnt played anygames and started to make this. it isnt much yet, but i will be more soon. Let the video talk ^^ Red Orchestra 2 - Map-Train - Alpha Test(HD) - YouTube the first thing i plan to do is more random scenes, to call. next we need a new train, that fits on...
  8. Spaehling

Level Design Bots / Path and everything what we need to know?

Hello, since a few Days iam fighting with the Bots. The doing at some point a good job. But at the moment iam complete confused, cause there some many options for and Bots running some kind of ****. i would love to have and complete explanation for Bots, Path, Rallynodes and Covernodes. lets...
  9. Spaehling

Level Design How do TWI or how could i make "animated" static mesh trees?

Hey guys, since a while play a lot with maya and co. and since the Rising Storm update, there are these new Trees inside. and in Real-Time mode the leaves are moving all a bit up and down. i was able to reproduce this for my own trees with a bone on the leaves. or the same with the rotor...
  10. Spaehling

Level Design Stalag 13 - Comparing Screenshots

Hey guys, today i made some Screenshots to compare what i did on the map and where i get my inspiration from. I know its not perfect on the most stuff, but i figured out that the Producers of Hogans Heroes changed the Interior a few times in every Season ^^. i hope you like it and hf :)...
  11. Spaehling

Level Design Incompatible Files

Hey Guys, after rebuild and recooking my both Maps i tried to release them tonight. I gave them to [HS]Romano and 7-Clown-7. On both servers both maps doesnt work. I have not really an idea where to search. Climbup: Server-Ini:Download Server: Download Client: Download Stalag 13...
  12. Spaehling

Level Design Map-Package force Crash / Can't save Package

Hello Guys, since a few Days i have a really really annoying problem with my map Climbup. I work on the newest update and the problem started when i try to import the new overhead map. I tried out a lots of thing. + redownloading the game + editor. + delete mesh after mesh + delete all own...
  13. Spaehling

Level Design Capzones doesnt show's up / Fix?

Hello People, since a long time i have a problem on climbup and stalag 13 that some Capzones doesn't show up if someone is inside. few minutes ago, i thought i could be, because the Attachment Base was wrong. But it compared my Capzones and it wouldn't make sense, if that was the Problem. Any...
  14. Spaehling

Level Design [WIP] CGT-SD - Savo Island

Hello Guys, i started to work on a small new map for Search & Destroy. Isnt much yet, because i work for a lots of stuff for school. I still work on the Scaling and the Sense of the combining it into S & D. We'll see maybe some of you guys know the map from Commandos 2. Yeah i know iam really...
  15. Spaehling

[Error] Update Map on Workshop!

Hello Guys, since RS is released, i cant update my maps normal at workshop anymore. we talked about the problem in another thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=91632&page=2 main facts: Map CAN update if you put the files into: C:\Program Files...
  16. Spaehling

Level Design Which file to delete, to run SDK again

Its like a junky who is on heroin and got nothing anymore... I cant start the sdk, cause of the update. greathero{tp} has the same issue and i think all the others too. and the most time, after a update, when sdk doesnt work anymore, we should delete a file. which one is it this time? :D...
  17. Spaehling

Beta Map [Map] Stalag 13

Update: 05.11.2013 Next Update planned: 4.2013 - 5.2014 Map-Infos: Mapname: TE–Stalag 13 Version: 0.55 beta Attackers: Allies Defenders: Axis External Info: www.spaehling.de Target: Allies needs to liberate the Camp Special Thanks to: |DD|Thor,|DD|Mad-Fred, |DD|GrimReality,|DD|-Team, Danh...
  18. Spaehling

Level Design 460 mb - cooked!

hello people, i wanna release my new map.... its more or less done. but the biggest problem atm ist that the cooked player version is 460 mb big. - i put all my custom textures etc. in a different package. - i turned lightres for all trees and destruc to 8. for small pieces inside the map its...
  19. Spaehling

Level Design How to Stop a Sound in Matinee

Hello Guys, for the stuka crash on my new map, i got the problem that the sound should need to stop, but i couldn't found a possibilty for it. but dr. google helped out and brought me to this link: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/778204-Cutting-sound-in-matinee What "kaffein" said worked...
  20. Spaehling

Level Design Combined Arms Bots?

Hello, i think for the guys who now the answer, the title says everything. is it possible to setup bots in te, that they choose tanks and infantrie? or did i need to setup a complete tank battle? And to make the thread a bit longer, another question. can we turn of a volume, after a destruc...