• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Awesome game, i only payed 3 quid for mine second hand and ive had hours of fun on it, highly recommend it.
  2. K

80s "Hitler Rap"

Mel Brooks = Legend
  3. K

New Total War Game announced!

I do believe there is a preview in pc gamer, uk that is.
  4. K

imagine urban combat, would be impossible to make it good me thinks
  5. K

Rugby World Cup

bah the sport for the fat people who cant play football :P, i jest being English i support them.
  6. K

Best Cadbury's Chocolate Advert Ever!

LEGEND!!!
  7. K

Best Cadbury's Chocolate Advert Ever!

Not only does it have a song by the legendary Phil Collins, it has a Gorilla playing the drums! What more could you ask for? Seriously? :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy52yueBX_s
  8. K

Apocalypto

Lizard is just an emo communist anyway ignore him! :p
  9. K

Ghost Recon For Free

yes it is, what a load of ****e! EDIT: meh you can just go on ubi.com and change your location on your profile and it works, idiots.
  10. K

Squad TEAM Ireland

hahahahahah this makes me laugh :p
  11. K

TK"s And Cussing.

this will be deleted/locks, this isn't a place to complain about servers and stuff your best of getting in contact with the admins of the server
  12. K

I play the long road mod for mtw, its meant to be similar to stainless steel.
  13. K

Squad ROLadder Nations Cup: Team England/Britain

England, but lets be honest we make up 80% of Britain so meh.
  14. K

Squad ROLadder Nations Cup: Team England/Britain

New year new cup, new team etc etc. Head over to the ro ladder forums and sign up again for this years cup!
  15. K

I guarantee that CA will bugger up the combat, because most of their target audience (Kids and other idiots) wont want to watch lines of men with muskets firing at each other for the majority of the battle and then the occasional charge , but ill buy it because thank god for the people who mod...
  16. K

Squad Who's the biggest

I would say 16 is the average size for an RO squad.
  17. K

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

red square? i cant remember the proper name, but it was awesome never the less.
  18. K

Squad Team -=USA=-

copied my idea for recruiting from last year when i used Lord Kitchener!!!!!!!!!
  19. K

Insurgency Mod ... EPIC THREAD OF DOOM

lol i bought Ep1 just to play this and a number of other mods :D