• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hamburgerphil

Tactics Third Tactic - The Art of Melee.

‪Triple Luger Smack‬‏ - YouTube That is all.
  2. Hamburgerphil

Squad ROLeague Invitation

This whole matter is laughable. As a member of CoreNA, I can tell you that we hate hackers as much as anyone else. Why we were, banned... I don't know. Perhaps the other, more inexperienced clans feared to face opponents that could easily defeat them.
  3. Hamburgerphil

Darkest Hour Release Date Update

Quite right. The King Tiger could destroy any allied tank at over 2000 meters! Not even the Firefly or the JS2 could harm it at that range! :p
  4. Hamburgerphil

RO&MN Integration - Official Statement

Not integrating will mean death for these mods. I respect your stance on the matter, it shows character and determination. But also you're purposefully blinding yourself to the reality that, after any one content release, due to RO's small community, no one's going to be playing your game...
  5. Hamburgerphil

Beta Map RO-Prussia Beta 2

From what I've seen the extra avenues of advance give the russians a fairer shot at getting inside the ministry and thus make the taking of that objective less of a slaughter, and more an exercise in timing and skill. I must play more of this map and I'm sure I will, it seems to be quite...
  6. Hamburgerphil

Beta Map RO-Prussia Beta 1

Due to the fact that the map would be more suited to 32 players, the 50 player battle I experienced was almost too intense. Especially at the final objective. Even with large amounts of smoke the russians weren't getting anywhere. Maybe open up the flanks a bit? The russians are just...
  7. Hamburgerphil

RED ORCHESTRA: Overture to War - cinematic movie!

Shotakovich would have been much more awesome. But oh well.
  8. Hamburgerphil

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 3

I hate those "No Retreat!" guys with a passion. They're either blind or don't understand the concept of reins/time which is CRUCIAL to this map.
  9. Hamburgerphil

That ISU deserves to be pimped.
  10. Hamburgerphil

On LKGO there is an issue between conflicting M43 Texture packages. This probably has to do with textures that were lifted from Beta 2 and used in other maps, such as PariserPlatz.
  11. Hamburgerphil

Just played the first 40+ player round. The russian side was RETARDED, but we still managed to get to the hotel. The tanks would move forward when they had to stay back and stay back when they had to move forward, smgs would snipe at targets 150 yards away and marksmanship was crappy across...
  12. Hamburgerphil

Played this map earlier with about 16-18 players. Heck, it was great with 9 players. Can't wait to try it with the full 50, it'll be insane.
  13. Hamburgerphil

Epic screen shots are needed.
  14. Hamburgerphil

Hurm... there seems to be a problem with the map... game keeps crashing.
  15. Hamburgerphil

I suggested that one. :)
  16. Hamburgerphil

Same here, I played for a bit on a server someone else set up, but I can't choose it to practice.
  17. Hamburgerphil

Oh noes D:
  18. Hamburgerphil

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 2

Testing McGee
  19. Hamburgerphil

Ok... lets start working our way towards 600 posts... Hobo keeps popping in and out of RO and the SDK. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/EvilHobo/computing.gif
  20. Hamburgerphil

Come on, boys! 500 posts for the win!