• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lolz0r

RPG-2 as RPG-7 alternative

Title says all, I know theres tons of people who want more weapons but I went ahead and suggested it anyway. I'd like to see the RPG-2 as an alternative to the RPG-7. It has overall worse performance but i think its probably possible to give it one grenade more in ammo. All nothern vietnamese...
  2. Lolz0r

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

To be honest, i'd rather not see Upgrades, they really distract from gameplay. I mean a few here and there are okay, but for every weapon not so much. Especially the Splitterring. I'd rather have the choice of a Concussion grenade that is safer to use (since no fragments will end up in your face...
  3. Lolz0r

Immersion Overhaul Mutator progress

i really want the 40-1 server to be whitelisted. ATM the only whitelisted IOM Server i can think of is the Communite Francophone and its always empty. [Edit] I just checked and the server is ranked now, but only plays vanilla RO2 not IOM
  4. Lolz0r

Tactics Machineguns and FPL's

I find most MMG's to have rather bad fields of fire. Some of them have really good firing lanes, but most just have like 20 meters of view infront of them full of cover and then a Building or Hill blocking the sight in a position really not that often traversed, having flanks open on either...
  5. Lolz0r

Why is MG42 not available to hero Allies

I'd say no, since the Multiplayer in my steam library only reads "Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer" no mention of Stalingrad whatsoever :rolleyes:
  6. Lolz0r

Anti-tank/Anti-personel mines

Thats what i would do, and it would greatly ease falling back, as the enemies would be temporarely stalled by the mines, making it a valuable tactical asset. AT- Mines would also make A Tank more reliant on Engineers, which is a good thing i think, since i play as engineer when someone takes...
  7. Lolz0r

Combine Crouch & Cover into one key

How about you use c as crouch? I might be wrong here, but isnt standard keybind for cover left ctrl and croch c?
  8. Lolz0r

RO2 When a Squad Leader saved my life...

Yeah, one time i was SL and was lining up with the enemys flank to spawn troops, and then some lvl 25 guy called me a noob for not rushing into the middle of the enemies. btw funny story, he said he got the game since release and i was some CoD noob and he had supposedly played over 15000...
  9. Lolz0r

RO2 When a Squad Leader saved my life...

And defeat comes often from squadleaders hiding in corners in a dangerous area nowhere near the cap. Its okay if the SL stays still for a while to spawn soldiers in the enemy flanks, but if he only camps in corners, he might as well drop his SMG for the SIMPLE SOLDIER to use
  10. Lolz0r

RO2 battle of rzhev

Second that, some open field and forest battles around '42-'43 would be nice. and i hope someone make a Full forest map somehow, i'd love fighting in conditions of worst visibility, with maybe one path down the forest, which could be used by tanks.
  11. Lolz0r

This Is Getting Ridiculous

Its irrelevant why the server runs bots. i have expirience a hacker like that and said hacker also changed name, making kicking impossible. its still possible to report him via steam profile btw. if you catch him while changing names
  12. Lolz0r

Anyone else notice an increase in racism because of "japs"

It's not, but Germans find it offensive since they don't know what it means at first
  13. Lolz0r

Bridges Of Druzhina - totally epic, but...

haha, i just played a round where we hadn't lost even one objective, but lost due to losing all reinforcements, i died only twice that game, how it was done, noone knows :p
  14. Lolz0r

Anyone else notice an increase in racism because of "japs"

Jap is a short form for Japanese, its like saying Brits, why people think its racist, i dont know. Iam German and when i play Russians, i say Fascists and Fritz, even potatomunchers when referring to Germans. its not like i mean it like i say, if all for but one thing "immersion":eek: It's...
  15. Lolz0r

The Germans spawn so close, that they are in range immediatly after spawn, and can even shoot, to some degree, into the caps from spawn, not to mention thet tha can advance in cover of the riverbed, while you are out in the open as russians
  16. Lolz0r

RO2 Team Stack

I find it nice that he, despite his preference, plays allies, since that is what is required right now.:)
  17. Lolz0r

RO2 Team Stack

but i mean, the choice has to be conscious of there are 21 guys on axis and 5 on Allies. I understand that some people like a faction more and want to play it. but openly refusing to play another faction, even if its just to even the chances of the teams, is, for me, not understandable. i enjoy...
  18. Lolz0r

most Euros speak english, french are the exception.
  19. Lolz0r

RO2 Team Stack

Yeah, but there got to be one way to make all servers playable. and i'll never understand how someone can like a faction in a game so much that he completly refuses to play the other. "for real life beliefs", sry, is that what you meant to say? because it sounds a bit akward in this aspect...
  20. Lolz0r

Those Uniforms were made to look Badass (was No. 1 priority), so you've fallen into the trap. As for the language, uh, well.. Not for me Still, its no reason to exclusively play Germans and mow down Noobs Otherwise RO2 could just be a German-Fan elitist circlejerk.