• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Great event thanx to the 29ID and Laggy, the PanzGre_GD and Rommel! More than 2 hours of gameplay on 2 objectives on Yakovlevo revisited! Up to 50 players playing RP and special rules! Thanx all! PS: can't upload pictures from the game on the forum any more....
  2. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

So next event is closer than I thought! We are back on Operation Citadel (Yakovlevo revisited) by Twrecks 50 players will fight to death for 2 hours on the same map. Special rules/no capzones/few lifes and real line of command! We are full!!! Equipe Russe: 1-WO1 Laggy 2-PFC Wood 3-T/5...
  3. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Hi Laggy! I will surely organise another event in 2nd part of September. Because August is really dead round here and we need time to gather people. Of course we are really pleased to welcome you, if you want fun, fair play and tactical gameplay add me Steam [SK]eXplosetoi
  4. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

This event is replaced by an IOM event. Friday 12th of august 21h (GMT+1)
  5. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

So next event is due, Friday 12th of August. On PGG map Modified Prigorod, renamed Yellow Town. It will start at 21h (GMT+1) It will be IOM! So everybody who miss this mod, come and join us. Rules are simple: Stick to the orders. No capzone/ No timer /6 lives per soldier (per objectif) 2...
  6. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Hi Folks, Back on the map. We are planning a nex "Special RP event" with IOM!!!! On mid August. Any player interested please contact me. IOM + special settings: the best way to play RO2!!!!
  7. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Next RP event is on Noman'sland modified! Last time we reach 30 players! Come and try, you just need to speak english (or french or polish!!!!)
  8. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

For saturday night! Come and join us! Test of RP gameplay in english! Unique way to play RO2 Definitly the Best! add me steam [SK] eXplosetoi
  9. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Next event will be Saturday 21rst at 21h GMT+1! On Ogledow modified! French community against Iarmeekorps! All english speaking soldiers can come!
  10. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

For event organisation it's up to anyone to contact me. I cannot play that much anymore but I'm happy to organise an event every 2 weeks or so. Any advice on the rules I can easily respond. It's all a choice of playing in an even more realistic way...but this means less kills....last event...
  11. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Hi Beskar Mando, We are discussing to make an RP event with a large US community. Maybe the saturday 28th of May. This would be a massive meeting I hope! You'll be more than welcome! For tonight, we are registering around 40 players!!! This will be a first unique Close combat Role Play ever on...
  12. E

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Server is running fine on 5/5/2016;)
  13. E

Level Design [WIP] TE-kuporosnoye

Cool! We need new maps!!!:IS2:
  14. E

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Hi guys, Any news about the new version without the Blur feature??:)
  15. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Very simple rules: 1h30/2h on one map modified. No capzone/ no timer/ no endless respawn. TS discipline and real communication. 2 attack objective/2 defense objective. 3 massive respawn per objective. Stick to orders. Follow the rules, show discipline. here a little vid...
  16. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Next RP event! Friday the 13th of May, 21h (GMT+1) Map by Polti/PGG, Prigorod. TE-Operation Yellow town This will be a close combat only map like Univermag but less linear. Unfortunatly no IOM, due to players compatibility. This will oppose community to I.Armeekoprs. Everybody who speaks...
  17. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Hi Morticore, Thanks for coming once again, map will be available on server the whole day of the event and on RO2 cache extractor. Of course nothing is decided yet. I hope next event will also be IOM!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  18. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Hi Lugnut, if I remember well you're from the US. So this quite hard to find right schedule and ping would go crazy...too bad To play this mod, we need strong players relationship and discipline on TS. Of course this will stay experimental, but anybody talking english can come. We have 6 maps...
  19. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

For the curious who want to see how it works! Thanks to Sixel! https://youtu.be/_KDxIAWxoZU
  20. E

RO2 Role play on RO2!

Hi Beskar Mando, Time is very hard to decide, due to lots of player coming. Maybe we will be able to organise on Sunday afternoon one day...will see.