• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mellnik

Server Redirect + gzip?

Hello all. Today I came over the question if the KF download client supports gzip compressed files from the webserver. Apache example: SetOutputFilter DEFLATE Already tried it but after 2 seconds Unreal falls back it's internal slow webserver.
  2. Mellnik

Split KF and KF-SDK

Hello, I wonder if I can split the SDK from the normal KF? Generally I want a clean KF folder to play on servers etc. and a folder with the SDK where I can compile scripts. What's your compile/mapping setup?
  3. Mellnik

Server Free FastDL/Redirect Host

Update: This offer is no longer valid. FastDL.io offers free storage to server owners looking for a fast and reliable way to deliver their redirect files to players. Key Features: 4 GB default storage Control Panel FTP Server to upload your files Unlimited Traffic Link as many servers as...
  4. Mellnik

Server High CPU usage in new objective mode

I have 3 KF servers running on my dedicated server. Since I updated to the latest version and set the gametype to objective, each instance uses over 25%. Before it was below 5%. On Ubuntu 12.04.
  5. Mellnik

Server Needed packages

I know all needed stuff is included in the 'ia32-libs' but I can't/want to install them. So which packages do I need to run a server on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit
  6. Mellnik

Server Offering fast download server for .uz2 files

Always wanted to start a custom KF server but don't have the possibility to get an expensive high traffic server for fast downloads? Here I'll sponsor you fast download repository for free. You will get FTP access where you can upload the .uz2 files and the direct link which you will need to...
  7. Mellnik

Code Costum ServerPerks

Im looking for custum Perks for Marco
  8. Mellnik

Vehicle Mod crashes server

Im using the vehicle mod and it crashes the server randomly ... Log: (i dont know if this is the reason) Error: SRHumanPawn KF-WestLondon_KFVM.SRHumanPawn (Function XGame.xPawn.PlayTakeHit:00A5) Accessed null class context 'SoundGroupClass' Error: SRHumanPawn KF-WestLondon_KFVM.SRHumanPawn...
  9. Mellnik

Server Server is crashing again...

~
  10. Mellnik

Server Server's crashing

After the update today the server's crashing (after a map change but no sure) This is the Traceback: Log: Developer Backtrace: Log: [ 1] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x846e6db] Log: [ 2] [0xf778e400] Log: [ 3] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x840c413] Log: [ 4] ./ucc-bin-real() [0x84027eb] Log: [ 5]...
  11. Mellnik

Server New weapons shop names

Hello, can anyone share the tradernames of the new weapons e.g. M99Pickup
  12. Mellnik

Server Error while updating Linux server

I did the same as usually: 1. STEAMEXE=steamcmd ./steam.sh 2. steam login 3. force install dir 4. app_update 215360 validate NOTE: First time it says that the steam folder isnt allowed to be in the game install directory. Or someting like that. So I made a new user and tried it. Im on Ubuntu...
  13. Mellnik

Level Design KF vehicle mod maps...?

Hi guys Can I map new Vehicle map for the mod? Becuase how do I place a Vehicle spawn in the editor like ZombieVolume
  14. Mellnik

Nuclear WTF bomb...?

Hey guys I found this video (NSFW) : (watch 0:25) Killing Floor insane RTD server - YouTube Whats the name of this mod/mutator? Does anyone know?
  15. Mellnik

Player respawn mutator

Hi im looking for a mutator which respawns a player instant after death. I allready googled but nothing found. Thank you.
  16. Mellnik

Server Server Problem not updating

Hi I updated my server today with ./kfserver/steam -command update -game killingfloor -dir /home/killingfloor/kfserver -verify_all It says that everything is up to date so i started my server. When I connect now im downloading something (screenshot) What should I do now?