• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

[Crash] Crash to Desktop during vehicle combat

I was playing Allied Tank Platoon Commander on CD-Gumrak. While driving the tank from the commander's position and switching sight (I think I was about to open the turret hatch to take a look around to find a nice spot for an artillery barrage), the game crashed. Dump is zipped together with...
  2. R

Strange problem when using scoped weapons

I've got a more or less 'strange' problem when I try to use scoped weapons. Everytime I pick up a scoped weapon and try to use the sope, the screen freezes for a second, and when it de-freezes, the down half of the screen starts to flicker. It workes normal again when you minimize ROO and...
  3. R

Localized versions

We already know that there will be a localzed version of ROOST for most countries, but after asking you several times what you will change, and never getting an answer - my question: What will be changed in the localized versions? Will the american version feature different things than the...
  4. R

Static maps

I think the maps in RO mod were a bit too static for a realistic battle. I think it would be nice to have some events on the ROO maps. One example: Imagine a ROO version of RO-Jucha. After 12min, a plane(a BF109, for example) flys over the map. An AA-Gun near german spawn could fire one or two...