• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Server Attacks to Killing Floor Servers.

I don't even know if this guys is deliberately that stupid, but he's attacking my server with his host machine that hosts his own servers. Makes sense how he's top 10 on gametracker for Killing Floor servers now. His gametracker link: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/194.54.163.55:8707/
  2. L

Server [Help] Server is crashing randomly during map change

I've keep getting daily crashes on the server during map changes. It doesn't which map and it happens randomly. Anybody have any ideas why?
  3. L

Server [Help] Understanding crash error.

I'm not sure what is causing my server to crash recently after these previous updates. Any help appreciated! Warning: KFInvBots KF-AADustfix.KFInvBots (Function Engine.Controller.Dead.PawnDied:0036) KF-AADustfix.KFInvBots Pawndied while dead Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'DeathF' not found for mesh...
  4. L

[Question] Respawn during Trader problem.

The problem is players tend to drop there cash in spawn then quickly suicide to re-spawn and pick back up the cash which gives them double the amount. This causes the game-play to be unbalance and unfair to others. Is there a way to stop that as I've tried LateEntryLives=0, MaxLives=0 and...
  5. L

Code [Question] #EXEC OBJ LOAD?

Just wondering what exactly does the #EXEC OBJ LOAD do and also is there a way to compile the .ukx, .uax, .usx and .utx into the weapons .u file? I just want to clean things up a bit and make it less files for people to download. Any help appreciated, thanks!
  6. L

Server [Question] How much can your server handle?

Just would like to know how many slots people are running on there server without lagging? For me, I'm running 30 slots with custom contents, but it would lag when the server is nearly full. Usually happens when we're all grouped together and fighting the boss or anything, our ping would shoot...
  7. L

Code [Help] Unlimited ammo on WTF mut weapons

I'm sure most of you know of this glitch with the WTF Flamethrower, and I also just found out the WTF UM32 also have that gltich. When your low on ammo with the Flamethrower for example, just drop it on the floor and pick it back up and you'll notice the ammo went up. I've tried looking into the...
  8. L

Server [Help] Error for multiple people

This error is like a bad itch that keeps happening atleast once everymap. Multiple people would get it the same time with the same error. Any Idea?
  9. L

[Help] Admin Control Mut

I'm trying to get this Admin Mut to work and I can't seem to login Admin with it. Any idea? http://killingfloor.ru/forum/index.php?/topic/2330-admincontrol/ Also, have anyone thought about coding a more in-depth Admin Mut for Killing Floor? I know there's AdminPlus_v3 but some of the commands...
  10. L

Code [Help] Server Problems

Edit - Fixed, and thanks Missbot for the info.
  11. L

Server Crashing on map changes.

Some help would be greatly appreciated and my GSP said its something to do with the Linux binaries. Here's my log: ID_RPG_Base_HumanPawn KF-Arcade-Gas-Station-V1.ID_RPG_Base_HumanPawn (Function IDRPGMOD.ID_RPG_Base_HumanPawn.Tick:002C) Accessed None 'Controller' ID_RPG_Base_HumanPawn...