• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

New Votekick System

/signed Good idea man!
  2. S

How to make Halftracks more useful?

I think Dheepan is right about the ptrd rounds being able to kill the crew and passengers. That would definately make people a little more cautious. And the idea to make an animation that shows people hopping out, or to at least make it take longer to exit, would also work. Though, then that...
  3. S

In your opinion, Which Weapon is the best?

I typically do the best with an StG44 in my hands, simpiy due to its versitility. I'm also pretty good with the SVT-40, because the sights are more open and provide a petter picture IMO than the Gew43
  4. S

If the option was there

I think it should definatly be an option, like chosing the type of ammo to be fired from a tank. Tracers are handy for really long range shots, but on some maps its darn near impossible to use an mg without being sniped after you fire of more than 5 rounds, as someone mentioned. Or maybe im...
  5. S

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

I used to always use Wuggles back in the day when I used to play on Xbox Live a lot, then one day I picked up Call of Duty and decided that I wanted a new name.. something... Britishy.. So I came up with Spiffinz. Its kind of a play off the word spiffing, which means spiffy and all that.
  6. S

Alliance - one for all you gun nuts out there

Keep in mind that its still very very early in development. The trailer on the site was at a pre-pre alpha stage. And the so called gameplay trailer posted on gametrailers.com was a farse.
  7. S

Any plans for more Anti-Tank weapons?

Will the Russians ever get their PTRS-41 or the German's their Panzerschreck? I think that if these two weapons were to be added, they would balance each other out, provided that rate of fire and reload times were balanced, because both guns can be shot more than once (esspecially the PTRS-41...