• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Endless in hard = 167 Scrakes... seriously?

Reminds me of Town of Disaster.... 167 scrakes....
  2. M

The Summer Sideshow Begins!

It seems no one answered about what is going on with mod support..... Are you guys trying to kill off the whole modding community?
  3. M

The Summer Sideshow Begins!

Really would like to know about this as well.
  4. M

WWAUT - Who Likes New Guns?

That CAWS.....!
  5. M

WWAUT - Preparing For Spring

Modded servers.... but mods have been really limited due to engine limits and we of the modding community hope they will fix that.
  6. M

WWAUT - Holdout

Yoshiro, give us further mod support please!
  7. M

WWAUT - Heading Into 2017

While that is true, it requires a lot to get the skin in and you can't get new weapons without using special methods of getting it. One example: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-modifications/general-modding-discussion-ad/2282880-hk416-beta-help
  8. M

WWAUT - Heading Into 2017

I believe what he is trying to say is that we (as in the modding community) were promised custom mod and weapon support..... Where is it right now, since we only have the mods support (barely, IMO), but no custom weapon support? And I believe that everyone of us would like to hear the truth...
  9. M

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

I was talking about PC. Never have I ever mentioned anywhere in the post that it is for PS4. P.S. I don't play consoles. Disclaimer: Nowhere in this post does this suggest anything that would be considered as harassment or insult. Unless specific meanings are mentioned directly, then this...
  10. M

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

Aside from the official patch, where is the promise that we will get modding support and custom weapon mod support? I sure as hell hope that Tripwire will not lie to us and give us empty promises.
  11. M

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

No custom mod support?
  12. M

WWAUT - Post Launch Work Begins!

What about community made mods? When are we going to get that?
  13. M

KF 2 1048 Opt In Beta

Which i7 and which Graphics card... Be specific m8... Also, when are we going to see custom weapons??????
  14. M

Server Linux server support information

RIP..... I was hoping to start up a Linux server for KF2 during EA.....
  15. M

Any RUS developers? Can you help?

The entire code is locked down until the full release, which is why you don't see too many weapons being developed.
  16. M

[PSA] Finding Custom Servers in the Server Browser

Basically, Tripwire added a filter for "No Custom Servers" in the server browser. To make sure that you can see the Custom Servers on the server browser, go to the filters and check "No Custom Servers" first and press Apply. Afterwards, go to the filters again and uncheck "No Custom Servers"...
  17. M

PC Custom Servers are not shown on the Server Browser

Never mind, fixed it by checking on the "No Custom Servers" in the filter first, then unchecking the "No Custom Servers" in the filters.
  18. M

PC Custom Servers are not shown on the Server Browser

Why can't I see custom servers on the server browser list? Did someone remove this or did something with the code?
  19. M

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Correction, you are better off going back to KF1, where there is still a modding community of sorts.