• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dafe

killing floor 2 xbox one

I play PC and xbox PC - (ZCT)Dafe XBOX - GUMBO Ninja 64
  2. Dafe

Pax East Boston

I just found out yesterday about this event. I see that tickets are sold out but I was wondering if TWI could find a way to get me a ticket to buy. Thanks
  3. Dafe

Free weekend?

Hello my wonderful wonderful people. We are blessed to have a free Killing Floor 2 weekend and I'm starting it right now! Normally I would have purchased this game long ago but unfortunately I cannot. I am lucky enough to have a decent enough computer to play it. Nothing else, I'm outta here!
  4. Dafe

Do you think firebug's knife will ignite zeds?

The sharpshooter should have a red dot site so you can see where you are stabbing lol
  5. Dafe

Endless wave mode

No rounds, no waves, just endless ZEDs. It's not just how good you are, it's how long you can sit and deal with the madness!
  6. Dafe

I found something interesting

http://www.pcgamer.com/killing-floor-2-gameplay-video/ In this post this is said, and to me it seems like they were referring to the KF2 version they were playing in the video...... For this episode of the PC Gamer Show, Tripwire co-founders John Gibson and Bill Munk join us to...
  7. Dafe

Known KF2 Weapons Info

And from what I saw there will be a "RUN" button
  8. Dafe

Just some observations...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI I couldnt find the clip i wanted so this is the first runner up
  9. Dafe

Do bodies fall through world like in KF?

I'm on the fence with this one. All I know is that even if the bodies stay, chances are they will be blown to bits creating a Dead Zed Red Gravy
  10. Dafe

Next dev diary speculations

I would agree! Time for some Melee-Mayhem!
  11. Dafe

Endless wave mode

................. There is a "kill timer". Basically the kill timer doesn't start until you kill the first ZED and once you do, you have 10 seconds to kill the next. Every time a ZED is killed, the timer is reset to 10 seconds. If you go too long without killing a ZED it ends the game...
  12. Dafe

Monitor to play KF2 with 120MHZ or more

find a tv not a monitor
  13. Dafe

Endless wave mode

If there were such a mode like this would you agree that there should be a loadout before game? I hope so because you don't want to copy cod. I love my Nazi zombie mode but there needs to be some kind of new way to run a horde mode. I want to see a TWI twist not a cod copy....
  14. Dafe

Is the SUPP going to be OP again?

I'm looking forward to shooting the double barrel shotgun (both shots at the same time) at a swarm of Clots and Cysts up close and watching the pieces fly!
  15. Dafe

New Stuff from latest video

Sweet! Sounds like you guys are going for platinum status with this one!
  16. Dafe

Endless wave mode

Maybe you won't but I will. I think every mode associated with kf2 should benefit your character in leveling up. Just having a plain horde mode is doing what most other companies do. If TWI is going to implement a horde mode, I know they wont do it half assed!
  17. Dafe

New Stuff from latest video

Very good TWI. There must be a moment of snickering between the crew when you release awesome info. Not just because it's awesome, but because we the people have probably only seen the tip of the iceberg. Thanks Again! My feet are now asleep and filled with needles lol
  18. Dafe

Endless wave mode

Are you saying the horde mode should be only for maxed out leveled players? That would make it so the horde mode would only be playable after the first few hundred hours. That doesn't make sense. Sounds like you don't like the horde mode much lol Horde mode isn't a "last play" mode. It can...
  19. Dafe

Favorite KF2 Character.

I still hope for chickenator lol. If they do bring him back, I'd hope he would consistently lose feathers while fighting and when killed, there would be a feather explosion lol