• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Level Design [WIP] TE-kuporosnoye

Update: 25/08/2018 - added/moved up spawn to help the attacking team for the A&B objectives - fixed the reinforcement problem for the defending team tank so now you'll find 1 tank for the defence and 2 on the attack (need 24 players at least) . - reduced the number of MG from 3 to 2 (even only...
  2. F

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

That's really great I'm glad the map is being played and liked. It is thanks to people like you who "dare" to host custom maps that it is possible !
  3. F

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

Update: 08/31/2016 - fixed satchel objective giving negative points when destroyed - added reinforcement on both side - removed objective lockdown - corrected some cover node here and there
  4. F

Level Design Map Update Thread

TE-Kuporosnoye updated http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...te-kuporosnoye
  5. F

Nice gameplay footage ! Hope you liked the map and thanks a lot, this gives a good overview of the map.
  6. F

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

I'm glad to hear that (the problem I had was certainly due to the dedicated server because I couldn't spawn a german tank on bridge of Druzhina either).
  7. F

I've updated the map in order to fix the ticket bug which was clearly game breaking. To do so I've completely removed the defending team (allies) tank (and reduce the attacking team to one tank), but I've noticed that when I try to spawn a tank in campaign mod with the allies in attack, it won't...
  8. F

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

Update: 07/14/2016 - no more tank for the defending team and only one tank for the attack. This is mainly done to fix the ticket bug found on the campaign mod (when the aixs was defending it seemed to lose reinforcements when they tried to spawn a tank). - added more time (+7min with 64...
  9. F

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

Well it was a long process but I fixed the cull distance "by hand" for the static meshes, I didn't put a cull distance for all the map because most of the time the meshes pop were quite noticeable (there are some cull volume in the map mainly from copy/paste BSP building). For the optimization ...
  10. F

Level Design Map Update Thread

TE-Kuporosnoye updated http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/red-orchestra-2-rising-storm/ro2-rs-modifications/level-design-ab/ro2-rs-beta-map-releases/121390-te-kuporosnoye
  11. F

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

Yeah I've done it, I've yet to upload a new version because the map was above the 200mb limit. I managed to get under that limit yesterday but I still have to check everything before uploading (I had to delete some custom texture and water volume).
  12. F

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

Yes that's pretty much what I have done, but when I cook/brew the map it will also cook/brew the props. I don't understand, I can not find a single link between the map and the props (this file isn't even loaded when I check with the SDK). I'll double check the custom file on the map and try to...
  13. F

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

Sorry G_Sajer but I've just found a pretty big problem on the map: I forgot one, just one texture on the props file so if someone try to plays without it, bushes will have the white/purple default texture :mad:. Well hopefully you didn't bother to upload it on your server, I'll try to put a...
  14. F

Beta Map TE-Kuporosnoye

Hello everyone, so after more than 2 weeks since the public release of the map here is a new version : Update: 25/08/2018 - added spawn/moved up spawn to help the attacking team for the A&B objectives - fixed the reinforcement problem for the defending team tank so now you'll find 1 tank for...
  15. F

Well thanks for the input, I was about to update the map so it's just in time :D.
  16. F

The .upk is not huge because all the custom asset are mainly static meshes, there is no new custom materials (those can weight way more than all the custom static I've done for the map). And about the map being big I think it could go under 160mb by tweaking things here and there (mainly the...
  17. F

Yeah it's a good idea, I didn't do it because I spent a week changing things here and there to get below the 200mb limit of the workshop..... But I can try :D
  18. F

Thanks Laggy ! I think I will release a new version with only the .roe to simplify the server redirect and the map "installation" (and of course correcting the two problem spotted).
  19. F

Yeah sry for the lack of communication, but i didn't manage to test the map on a closed server so I had enough and decided to release the map ( hopefully the map is not too unbalanced). Thanks for the first feedbacks, i'll try to fix that :IS2:.
  20. F

Level Design Strange Map Bug

Strange, you should take a look at grain elevator, there is also this game mechanic so you might find something.