• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Shepard62700FR

Beta Release [AUDIO] Weapons Sounds Archive

Information Do you miss the old 9mm pistol firing sound from the Gunslinger Update? Or the old FN SCAR-H firing sounds when the game was released back in 2016? Well this mod is for you! In a nutshell, I went through some older Killing Floor 2 builds to grab these sounds and use them in my game...
  2. Shepard62700FR

Beta Release [Mutator] Always Drama

This mutator is also present on the Steam Workshop. Always Drama Description: This mutator is the opposite of the "No Drama" one, it will always trigger Zed Time. Known issues: - Like any other mutator, perk progression will be disabled. - This mutator might conflitct with any other mutator...
  3. Shepard62700FR

Beta Release [Mutator] Boss HP left

This mutator is also present on the Steam Workshop. Boss HP left Description: For those who already know the "KFPatHPLeft" mutator for KF1, this is the same thing. For others, this mutator will report in the server's log and in-game chat boss(es)'s status when the squad has died. Known...
  4. Shepard62700FR

Code Mutator not being loaded because it can't find it's class

SOLVED: For those who have the same problem, make sure that the "MyMutator.u" file that "KFEditor.exe make" generates is located in "C:\Users\<Your Windows Account>\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Unpublished\BrewedPC\Script". Mine was located in "C:\Users\Shepard\Documents\My...