• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

How do I get the Springfield rifle as a Japanese rifleman ?

Title :confused: Please help !
  2. F

RS Graphics problem

Hi, does somebody else encounter this glitch ? I have this problem also in Ro2 , in RS I only have this on the beach map and if the ocean is in the background. http://abload.de/img/2013-05-25_000018as0l.jpg Specs : AMD5850 latest drivers , AA 4x forced from the control panel since it is much...
  3. F

RS Disable Intro Videos

Hey, could somebody please tell me how to disable the intro videos ? Thanks!
  4. F

Yepyepyep

Wtf disable config resets :is2:
  5. F

Level Design Smaller maps

Why are there no close quarter fun or normal maps. I really liked dod orange maps, the game has such good shooter mechanics why waste them to camp invisible enemies that are far away ? (not that I dont like it)
  6. F

Performanc Problems Post-Update

Hi, Im getting more and more problems with KF after each update, the Halloween update makes the game freeze for 1sec if new zombies spawn. The new models also have hitbox problems. I play all graphics low even if my computer is capable to run all max'd out :( Is this because of compatibility...
  7. F

Lightning Problem

Im so clueless with this problem that really breaks the immersion of the game. If I set the lightning to normal quality or higher, the player models and the viewmodels get weird glowing outlines/conturs. However if I change it to low all maps become darker but the outlines are gone. Here is an...
  8. F

Clean vanilla guns ?

1.Is it possible to select a gun in the spawn menu that has no bayonette but is also not dirty ? I prefer to play without bayonette but I only get the used-looking bolt action guns. 2. How can I disable the menu videos ? sorry for my english
  9. F

Level Design Minimum Spec 8GB

Hi, I stumbled upon the specs for the level editor and it needs 8GB. My specs are to low for this, normally 8GB are not needed for a gaming PC and I know that it can actually slow down the system a bit. Isn't it possible to reduce the minimum specs to 4GB somehow ? I am really interested in...