• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. LuizPSC

[Crash] Hard Lock/Crash

I been having the same problem, after sometime the game frezzes and nothing more works, only the pc button to restart the pc and no log after that. i have NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT card and 4 GB of ram
  2. LuizPSC

[Error] Connection problems leading to false 'speed hack' messages

Stange, i made another research, is appear there is a option to fix it somehow, here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=840623&postcount=26 But why this again?
  3. LuizPSC

[Error] Connection problems leading to false 'speed hack' messages

I having this problem too, for more then four months, after i bought the game, nothing works, we should keep this above the radar of Tripware, to make then fix it, i not mad for waste dollars at all, because i still waiting this to be fixed, like i have pre-order this game,
  4. LuizPSC

Patch Release Currently Scheduled For Tomorrow

would be so good, if this could be simple.
  5. LuizPSC

Consolidated Speed Hack Thread

Good way to deal with the problem, tripware, very good way.
  6. LuizPSC

Can someone upload some RO classic vids

Yap, i having so much fun, in the first five minutes of the game, after i get session banned for the Speed Hacker bug and etc. But for what i see, is look like what i wanted in some kind of WWI game, trenches and more trenches, and that is realy good. But, i can only taste this for five...
  7. LuizPSC

Live Q and A with John and Alan during the Final Round of the Scorched Earth Finals

Well, did you guys gonna fix it the Speed Hacker detected when someone get a lag spike, and after, then get session banned?
  8. LuizPSC

What We are Up To - Feedback and Tweaking

Is good to khow, the game is getting more content (this campaign mode, is look really good), but, i still, need to say, about the Speed Hacker Detected problem, i feel a moron telling this again and again, but i still have this issue, in Beta, in the normal version, i can
  9. LuizPSC

Reopening the Red Orchestra 2 Beta

Would be even nice, if they fixed the Speed Hacker Bug, i already have tested in many servers, after five or ten minutes in each one, i get session banned D:
  10. LuizPSC

Well, still geting the Speed Hacker thing and etc and etc. :3
  11. LuizPSC

Should I bother yet or wait?

And wait for the Speedy Hacker detected bug thing, if you have a bad internet, just like me :3
  12. LuizPSC

Yap, true, but you khow, Bots don
  13. LuizPSC

Wow, thanks. But, any word about the speedy Hacker thing? I can
  14. LuizPSC

Hoping to be a speedy hacker fix or something like that :D
  15. LuizPSC

Speed hack detected, you are session banned

Ummm... This is a litle old, the update of this, is released before or not?
  16. LuizPSC

why is there so little online in ro2hos multiplayer

An still have the problem of the Speed Hacker detected bug thing... JUST SAYING! Because, i can
  17. LuizPSC

Consolidated Speed Hack Thread

I have found ultil now nothing of how to fix this problem now. Only to let someone khow about
  18. LuizPSC

Requesting a Status Update on the "Speed Hack Detected" Issue:

I feeling a litle bad to talk about this again, but, i realy want to play this game for more then 5 minutes, sorry to mess with the old topics, but this problem is still not resolved, ok, copy of other post i made it: First, let me say, sorry for reviving a old topic. But about the Speed...
  19. LuizPSC

Speed hack detected

I feeling a litle bad to talk about this again, but, i realy want to play this game for more then 5 minutes, sorry to mess with the old topics, but this problem is still not resolved, ok, copy of other post i made it: First, let me say, sorry for reviving a old topic. But about the Speed...