• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D-Day Dawson

Won't save changed settings

Hi I've been pl;aying Red Orchestra 2 for years. Recently , however, the game's settings have reset to the default. When i change the video settings back or change the audio settings, I get the message that I have to restart the game for the changed settings to take effect. When the game...
  2. D-Day Dawson

Custom Maps not loading

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem or it's just me. Recently the custom maps that I had downloaded from the forum and that had in the past worked fine cease to load at the appropriate moment. I've downloaded the latest maps, e.g. Der Iwan Berg, I've put a copy of...
  3. D-Day Dawson

4K Resolutions?

Hey there, Does the game support 3840x2160 resolution? (Just pondering an equipment upgrade) Thanks.
  4. D-Day Dawson

Sound Corruption

Hey There, At odd and completely unexpected moments when playing RO2, the sound effectively goes away- the only way to describe is that it gets corrupted - it shutters, crackles, pops and is very white noisy - what at one moment had been a battlefield becomes an altogether more quiet and...