• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Server Turning off bots auto-forgiving TK on ranked servers

Is it possible to make bots not to forgive teamkills automatically (or to make server not loose ranked status with auto-forgiving off)? Or maybe a setting "allow/not allow bots to forgive automatically" for admin. Some people have realized that bots are forgiving automatically, and autokick...
  2. T

Photoshoot with Junichi & Tommy

Good actors, nice "retro" photos :) Good luck in promoting the game!
  3. T

May 23rd 2012 Changelog

Thanks, Nestor, i understand that :) As far as i understand, actor on respawn in FF mode before the patch used any playerstart, mostly near one of the friendlies. Now actor do use 1) initial playerstarts, used in other modes at the start of the round 2) spawn on friendlies at any place at...
  4. T

May 23rd 2012 Changelog

Question to developers: Foreword: As far as i can see, the spawn methode in FF-mode has changed after the patch. Previosely, it was possible for player to be respawned at any spawnpoint on the map. After the patch, i never spawned on the distant spawnpoints, but only on the starting ones or near...
  5. T

[Error] Unable to use PzB784 even after big patch!

Confirmed on our forum.
  6. T

firefight ... TDM

They never did. Before patch 23/05 it were 4 FF maps, now 5.
  7. T

Server FF-servers autokick not working?

For a long time (nearly since release of RO2) i'm administrating RO.ru ROHOS servers. While mostly playing on our FF-server, i'm more then busy kicking and banning teamkillers in great numbers (especially today :) ) due to autokick not working in this game mode. We tried to make it work not at...
  8. T

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Crash on starting splashscreen after patch downloading. Cash check and deleting \config directory doesn't fix this. This is just not funny. Problem was solved by complete deletion of \RedOrchestra2 folders in "\Steam\steamapps\common" and "\My Documents\My games" directories. But I'm not the...
  9. T

Patch Release Currently Scheduled For Tomorrow

You all are welcome to our servers :) We try to make what we can to support RO:Ostfront and ROHOS communities, and sure thing, we'll support also the Rising Storm. Currently the only thing that we're not going to provide is Action (relaxed) mode servers, 'cause russian community AFAIK is not...
  10. T

Patch Release Currently Scheduled For Tomorrow

In fact, it means late evening for russian community etc.
  11. T

Falling Through Ground on Spartanovka (repeatable location)

Why not to make a screenshot of that exact place in the trench?
  12. T

AT rifle bullet penetration and velocity after ricochet issues

Catagory: ? Reproducibility: Always Summary: AT rifle bullets pass thru frontal down armor plate and joints of other armor plates of PzIV without resistance, hit directly the engines/personell, ricochettes inside with speed increasing x2 after each ricochette Description: Conditions...
  13. T

Final Release Antilag: a network hit detection mutator (white-listed)

Dear comrade Mekhazzio! Recently we at the redorchestra.ru servers noticed some problems penetrating tank armor with antilag mutator on. After some testing we found out, that AOI (impact angle) is never smaller then 31 grad. Log (shooting at near perpendicular angle (90 grad)): Line 3558...
  14. T

Antilag: a network hit detection mutator (now white-listed)

Dear comrade Mekhazzio! Recently we at the redorchestra.ru servers noticed some problems penetrating tank armor with antilag mutator on. After some testing we found out, that AOI (impact angle) is never smaller then 31 grad. Log (shooting at near perpendicular angle (90 grad)): Line 3558...
  15. T

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Also crashes with Antilag & Advanced ballistics mutator, dumps: