• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Plugged-in x360 controller gives hit feedback

I have a wired Xbox 360 controller that I use for other games, and I keep it plugged in, sitting on my desk. Whenever one of my shots hits an enemy, the controller vibrates (and therefore makes a loud rattling noise on my desk). It's like having hit confirmation in Quake 3, except it's a real...
  2. C

Mousewheel weapon selection

Can we get a way to cancel the selection menu out without having to select a weapon? Is there already a way to disable mousewheel weapon selection altogether? I only ever use number keys, because I find it to be the quickest and most reliable way to switch weapons. The only time I ever see...
  3. C

Squad population in Realism

Is it a design decision to populate squad 1 first? I know the game has to deal with role/squad scaling as more players join, but there's got to be a way to evenly distribute players who only choose roles and don't pick out spots in squads. It affects the way the game plays out because you wind...
  4. C

There are more bots than humans playing RO2

As of a few moments ago, there were 773 listed players in the top 30 servers. 471 of those were bots, and 302 were human players.
  5. C

Will bots always be allowed on ranked servers?

Like I said in the title -- will bots always be allowed on ranked servers? It seems like it trivializes the levelling system when people can easily grind up their stats against non-humans. :confused: