• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

RO and Camping

Camping is all fine and good if your helping your team win. Seeing people camp places where they cant defend a capzone just pisses me off. I dont mind when the other team does it because if they are camping i know where they are and i can go around or kill them easy enough. Really bugs me when...
  2. P

kill message

So does anyone like the new kill message system where it shows your name in white? Personally i cant stand it. i seem to be missing a lot of the tks i do. Getting kicked from servers with a 6 tk limit when i think i have only killed once or twice and they were forgivin.
  3. P

For the love of all things sacred....

Its amazing how many people dont take the time to think while playing. wont bother to add these to the list but my little pet peeves are people that shut off voice chat instead of just muting the annoying people. Nothing like not working as a team on purpose by blocking out 90% of the...
  4. P

Has PPSh recoil been reduced?

I really dont think so. Unless it happened in the last couple days. The thing with the ppsh recoil is its not consistant at all. If your framerate drops it gets out of control then when framerate goes back to normal its decent recoil again. I only really notice it as a problem on maps with...
  5. P

Simplify weapon picking up

They have said they cant do that before. What they need to do is go back to the old system where you need to press a button to drop your weapon to pick up another. instead of the auto juggle system they added in. This along with spreading out the pile of junk that gets dropped would work...
  6. P

Smoke

LoL Lots of people think i cheat =P No idea why. I Miss more often then not. Those T-60s kick butt! Its like a go cart with a full auto BB gun stuck on it but thats why its so much fun. As someone that snipes a lot i like when the enemy commander throws smoke to block me. Its a warning that...
  7. P

Bots AI....

Bot infantry isnt all that bad. its just really dumb and harmless. But put a bot in a tank and it can ruin your game. They like to keep jumping in the tank with you and turning the gun around 180 degrees or facing the back of the tank to the enemy. The game is unfinished always has been always...
  8. P

Taking a deep breath

What i ment by clan members not talking to the right people when on public servers is sure they talk to the clan members and they could win the round for the team very easy but... they are not playing as a team in the sense that they exlude all the non clan members on the team. They could use...
  9. P

Taking a deep breath

FYI pub= public server or game. anyone can join. I personally prefer a pub game simply because of the numbers. I would much rather play a 30-50 person game over a 16 player game any day. Hell i would take a 100 player game over a 50 player game as well. Since the game cant really give you the...
  10. P

Forum server too busy?

The last week or so i have been having a ton of trouble posting or even reading threads on the RO forums. Sometimes need to try ten or fifteen trys before it works. Been getting a message that says server is too busy try again later. Or sometimes it just goes to a blank page or back to the main...
  11. P

Taking a deep breath

Hate when people do stuff like that because they run into a nade you already threw. Sure its not easy and sometimes not even possible to see the nade And hearing one hit the ground is damn near impossible. but still they should just let it go. if they are that mad about it they dont have to...
  12. P

Have I been banz0red?

First of all VAC the steam anticheat wont ban you for being good. just cant happen. Secondly from what i have seen the RTR admins are fairly good and dont ban someone because the player is good. I have done very very well on the 24/7 danzig server they have many times without ever having any...
  13. P

Grenades always go off

This is just the sort of thing devs should really take 30 seconds to comment on. Just to fill everyone in on whats going on. When they dont i think its safe to say most of us assume the worst. That they know about the problem and just dont give a damn. Or worse yet that they know about it and...
  14. P

Smoke

ah yeah i use it to blind worthless campers as well. Annoys the hell out of me when we only need one or two more people in the cap zone to win and we have 4 or 5 people camping 5 feet from the cap zone.
  15. P

Smoke

So Smoke has been in the game for a while now. How does everyone use it? or think it should be used? When you throw the smoke what do you think about? what do you use it for? Personally i use it to basicly set up a wall. I throw it between where we need to go and where the enemy is. I never...
  16. P

Grenades always go off

This has only been happening a whole lot since the patch before last. Just yet another bug being added in for our enjoyment. Part of the fix to keep people from throwing a nade and changing teams to get the kill without getting tks against them.
  17. P

Hand Grenades,Rifle grenades ,and other goodies

yeah the german nades should fly about 2-3times as far as the russian nades. but the russian nades should have a larger kill radius. In game i havnt noticed german nades going any farther but i havnt really done any testing. Maybe someone that knows how to do the modding and stuff on the weapons...
  18. P

Hand Grenades,Rifle grenades ,and other goodies

The types of nades we have are the most common. Rifle nades are neat but... they were not used all that often and you needed to load in a speical round into the chamber to fire them. What i really wonder about is why the german nades fly the same distance as the russian nades. When the german...
  19. P

Voip and team play?

I have no idea why people dont use it but... it is buggy as hell. Sometimes the other team will hear you talking on team channel and local channel hardly ever works right while in tanks. I think its mostly just people are too lazy or too dumb to try to work as a team. I always communicate a lot...
  20. P

Bt7

yeah on a urban map without at weapons of any sorts tanks could slaughter the infantry but thats why you would need alot of paths for them to take enough so theres just not a way for the tanks to cover all of them. and with at least 3 tanks per side it would be kinda rare to have all the tankers...