• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Beta Release [Soundtrack]Different Metal

Considering all I did in KF1 was do music playlist customizations I decided to do the same for KF2. Started taking Metal Band Suggestions and I got some good ones from a few people in and outside the Killing Floor community. Anywho I have been slowly building this playlist over the past few...
  2. D

Sound A sound thing I was doing.

So since I still haven't been able to figure out why I can't compile KFGame.u's contents back into KFGame.u I decided to just record the music swap of a few bands I put in the game for fun. Also because I wanted to play on other servers the song information will show incorrectly for the swapped...
  3. D

Code Compiling KFGame.

Alright so I finally got the compiler to work after seeing I messed up on one tiny step in the guide. I am running into a small (probably major depending on who knows) issue compiling the KFGame (I needed to access that to finish my music project and this is the final step to allow testing). The...
  4. D

Level Design Question on coloring the effects of emitters.

I only recently started using SDK getting serious into learning about level design starting with tweaking existing levels. I have a pretty good idea on what I wanted to add to Burning Paris but I can't seem to do one thing.....change the color of emitters I add to the map. I looked everywhere on...
  5. D

Beta Map Burning Paris [I'm a noob at these things....]

So after playing Burning Paris quite a bit I grew to see what the map could use. Since I JUST jumped into level design I did some copy and pasting......and maybe a few extra things outside of level designing....but that will be revealed later.... First thing I wanted to point out was the trees...
  6. D

Sound Adding Additional Songs In Game

Alright so after following a friend's guide on simply replacing the music files I decided to see if adding songs is possible which after getting rather far into the idea it is indeed very possible. There is only ONE issue I have ran into thus far. I need to somehow get the new songs to associate...
  7. D

Announcement System

I was wondering if there is such a system that displays certain text in a certain time interval that you put for the KF Server? I managed to find a forum on custom music for the KF Server and managed to get that working. The announcement system will be for newcomers to see that if they want to...
  8. D

Server Recent update to Linux KF Server Issue

So I am renting a dedicated server on Ubuntu and I installed a Killing Floor server on it. The server is already up to date and the client updated. I try to connect as does everyone else and the server says the clients are out of date and tries to update them. I don't see how they are out of...