• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Beta Release Music changer

Something like that. The accurate reason is due to the fact that the upk that the list is stored in that we CAN change is in the file consistency check list for all KF2 servers (basically what zYnthetic said). So if you mod that file then all servers you connect to need that file otherwise you...
  2. D

KF2 is the daily Steam deal at 15% off

I agree. It's.....early access.....would you rather they mass spam the game with content making the game potentially prone to crashing and never working again for a long time? Besides this is another reason why we have custom maps. If that's not enough then simply experiment yourself. If...
  3. D

Alright, nothing against it, but, christian music?

Idk I just simply liked what TWI chose. Then went further. Suicide Silence, Five Finger Death Punch, As I Lay Dying, Dethklok, you know.....the essentials :3 It's even on the forums for everyone else to grab XD Though I would suggest waiting until I get the one song I somehow missed in the...
  4. D

2D Art Scrake! [Fanart]

This artist deserves the said well attention :D
  5. D

Level Design KF-London Revamp

Oh jesus great find on the camping spots. Love to see people willing to help balance a level that's in development.
  6. D

Level Design Make a WIP Sub Forum

God yes please.
  7. D

Beta Release [Soundtrack]Different Metal

Considering all I did in KF1 was do music playlist customizations I decided to do the same for KF2. Started taking Metal Band Suggestions and I got some good ones from a few people in and outside the Killing Floor community. Anywho I have been slowly building this playlist over the past few...
  8. D

Server First time hosting a dedicated server

Basically this. If you are that worried you can spend the extra money and just either rent a KF2 server from nfoservers.com or rent a dedicated server machine and do it that way.
  9. D

Beta Map KF-ScrakesOnAPlane

Ya know I'll be honest. I wasn't sure what to expect of this map. When I first started playing on it I was like "2 floors.....mainly hallways.....seems boring and dumb...." Until I got further into the match.....it got harder and I enjoy it tenfold. I now understand why it's called Scrakes On A...
  10. D

Server Need clarification on Custom Maps downloading.

Depending on how you set up your redirect (really how it's running if it's done with IIS or Apache) you may need to add the .kfm extension to the list of files that can be downloaded from public connections. With IIS that's in the MIME Types. Check the KF2 Wiki I added the IIS Bit there (really...
  11. D

Beta Map KF-HeavensGatePort_V1

You go inside a building they don't move. The only time something moved was when Hans was waiting outside the door and a crept up to him slowly and got too close. Then he went inside and had his way with me.
  12. D

Oh awesome. Looking forward to the next build :D
  13. D

I think what could make the plane crash worthy of seeing is a visual explosion effect :o <3
  14. D

Beta Release [Character] Duke Nukem - Clientside!

You finally uploaded it <3 Time to see if I can make this a serverside effect too for lols. Pretty sure that's a no go but I can dream right? RIGHT?
  15. D

The only thing I have noticed really was the feet going through the ground on the lobby room but Im sure you already know this. I THOUGHT there was some optimization issues at certain points until I experienced them in the official maps then I realized I had the settings set to thorough...
  16. D

Level Design KF-BioticsLab-UK

Yeah Im really stoked to even test the map XD
  17. D

Sound Changing volume of certain effects

You could always attempt to rip the audio source itself and increase the volume in Audacity then reimplement the sound back into the game. But I think that would put you into a mismatch issue if it's a upk file.
  18. D

I like this person all ready. When I read the dynamic time of day suggestion I actually flipped my lid (literally flipped my lid cup....jkjkjk) and then I see you planning to make it a thing. I love you for this ._ .
  19. D

Level Design KF-BioticsLab-UK

It's all good. Can't rush good work :3