• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Server List of FQDN's and IP addresses related to KillingFloor's master servers, etc

Has have seen here my linux dedicated server goes missing from server list and perks don't progress. My host is asking for that information...they like to keep their servers tight. Or is there something else need to do?
  2. M

Server Dedicated Server seems to come and go on into server list.

Server recently comes and goes on ingame server list. Doesn't matter if uncheck all and set to all skill level...it just isn't there. When it doesn't list perks don't progress...when it starts showing again...they start progressing again. Do have some custom maps but all downloaded from...
  3. M

Server How to load serverext?

I just started with killingfloor/UR servers. I have install antiblock, ads, and custom maps with redirect all successfully while maintaining perks but can't seem to get serverext working. The install instructiosn are somewhat vague. Specifically trying to use reserved slots. I have followed the...
  4. M

Increased max players..and keeping upgrading perks

Sure this has been brought up many times before but don't really see what the problem would be officially supporting 6x2, 6x3, or even 6x4. Yeah I understand the ammo problem on some maps but I also see on some newer maps lots of ammo added. Couldn't everything just be adjusted up fairly easy? I...