• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. cappi

Punk'd unlocked in Kf but not in Steam

Can someone elpain to me why punk'd is unlocked in my Kf achievments but not in steam? i also have others and although ive achieved them in KF they have reset ie: Grim Reaper
  2. cappi

Steampunk Foster doesn't unlock

in my killing floor it says i have 11 of 11 achievments and it also shows punk'd unlocked yet i cannot use the dr foster skin
  3. cappi

Achievement not registering

Tnx M8 i didn't see that part of your post either so i guess its just waiting for tripwire then
  4. cappi

i've done it on normal/long at least 5 times in a row and no mark up so there is definatley an issue, will try again since the halloween update has been removed
  5. cappi

I think i found out the reason after i replied to this post i think that achievment is part of the Christmas Achievments
  6. cappi

I'm having the same problem with the abusement Park map i have beaten it on numerous occasions on Normal but it wont unlock for me, its not an event achievment is it? i should be able to get the achievment at any time right?
  7. cappi

Squad =CW= Killing Floor server

Hiya All, we have a Killing Floor server and all are invited add this ip& port to your favs 78.129.143.138:7707 we look foreward to removing the Zombie Scum from our Server with you RockeTMan