• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KROKT

RO2 Multiplayer Campaign Peripheral Indicators Bug

Is something new about this bug ? The game is updated periodically. This means the game is not completely abandoned. Сan I hope that multiplayer campaign peripheral indicators bug will be fixed soon ? I remind that parametres Peripheral Action Indicators and Peripheral Whips permanently Enable...
  2. KROKT

Server Map voting is not working properly

Need help. How to set up the map vote so that it works correctly. Now who first pressed that map will be played without waiting for the 30 seconds are set for the map voting in web admin. What wrong I don't understand. Maybe something wrong in server config file ? Thank's.
  3. KROKT

Unranked server

Why there is still a division between ranked and unranked servers ? What is their purpose ? First of all, it refers to the settings in Web admin that make the server unranked, yes I mean settings of Class Rank and Weapon level. I think it makes it impossible for many players such as interest...
  4. KROKT

Squad Looking for game

Hello. I'm looking for a community of players who could be held in a friendly game RO2 TE-realism format 8x8 and more (up to 16x16). Preferably, what would it have been ordinary players, although offers from clans also welcome. My Steam Profile...
  5. KROKT

Melee during reloading (bolt action)

Hi everyone. Can I prioritize to melee during reloading my bolt (except manually reloading) in any configuration files, now I can't to use melee atack yet reloading bolt and automaticaly reloading is ON. Thanks.
  6. KROKT

Melee during reloading (bolt action)

Hi everyone. It's imposible to use melee attack while I'm reloading my bolt, it's true, when I'm suddenly encounter with enemy face to face, I shoot him and miss and can't to use melee, while reloading. Can I prioritize to melee (except manually reloading) in configuration files? Thanks.