• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. KROKT

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Odessa

What are you talking about? I dont need to edite this map. I just ask is it bug or not? It is not so easy for Alies to climb this barrier, but some players know how to do that and to face enemy spawn.
  2. KROKT

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Odessa

If you think its easy to go up this baricade from Alies side - you wrong. and you can see it on video when player try to get up for many times.
  3. KROKT

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Odessa

Hello. Could anybody comment next video? Could we say this case as using map exploit? Note, to the moments when the players of Allies team go up a barrier and spawn killing. Last video the player just run trough the enemy spawn using this bug but still it has an advantage because he is behind...
  4. KROKT

RO2 Multiplayer Campaign Peripheral Indicators Bug

Is something new about this bug ? The game is updated periodically. This means the game is not completely abandoned. Сan I hope that multiplayer campaign peripheral indicators bug will be fixed soon ? I remind that parametres Peripheral Action Indicators and Peripheral Whips permanently Enable...
  5. KROKT

RO2 [RIFLECUP 2015] The register is OPEN !

whether servers for training ?
  6. KROKT

Errors with the models

What is that ?:eek: http://youtu.be/yfyFsJ2UxSQ
  7. KROKT

Give Classic a try, part 2

I think division games at classic and realism modes was a mistake. As we say in Russia "Can not keep up with the two rabbits at the same time". I think it's time to combine both modes in one. Extra weapon sway is realy tie up with a wound in the arm, for example, classic speed-with a wound in...
  8. KROKT

The reason why I like the ultra sway (when out of stamina) in Classic

This would make sense if you were not limited by time, especially for the attacking team. As long as you run from cover to cover then have a rest some seconds the time runs out, there is no time for some tactics. This mode will be interest for the "veterans" RO2 who want some variety in the...
  9. KROKT

RO2 Classic is dead again.

Personally, I have an old version of Classic Mode was fine with me, in principle, except, maybe, too low speed of movement (bolted tightly bayonets I'm not talking about now). But now speed ​​was compensated crazy shaking arms making machine completely dominant class on the battlefield. Write...
  10. KROKT

Server Map voting is not working properly

Need help. How to set up the map vote so that it works correctly. Now who first pressed that map will be played without waiting for the 30 seconds are set for the map voting in web admin. What wrong I don't understand. Maybe something wrong in server config file ? Thank's.
  11. KROKT

Unranked server

Why there is still a division between ranked and unranked servers ? What is their purpose ? First of all, it refers to the settings in Web admin that make the server unranked, yes I mean settings of Class Rank and Weapon level. I think it makes it impossible for many players such as interest...
  12. KROKT

More theatre war battles

I think it is time to reflect and "to go" to Normandy finally :), all the more for it already has. Perhaps it will be in the RO3 ;). As for confrontation "China vs Japan" and ets. I think it will be too sought and not so interesting. One of variants who has the right to exist apart Normandy is...
  13. KROKT

Betio and Multiplayer Campaign Changelog

Bridges of Druzhina screen Bridges of Druzhina screen When the Bridges odf Druzhina loading we can see the Cold Steel start screens and conversely))))))
  14. KROKT

Realism Mode - Before the progression bonuses

Not all restrictions on bonuses do not make server as unranked but as for the restrictions for bonuses for weapons and class development that is true.
  15. KROKT

Realism Mode - Before the progression bonuses

Admin server resources allows to limit bonusese for players, to the point to make them all the first level when entering the server. The problem is that this server will unranked and will not appear in the list of servers, so no one on that server will not play ...
  16. KROKT

Squad Looking for game

Hello. I'm looking for a community of players who could be held in a friendly game RO2 TE-realism format 8x8 and more (up to 16x16). Preferably, what would it have been ordinary players, although offers from clans also welcome. My Steam Profile...
  17. KROKT

Server Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

109.95.210.21:7977/32 not ranked. Why ?
  18. KROKT

Melee during reloading (bolt action)

Hi everyone. Can I prioritize to melee during reloading my bolt (except manually reloading) in any configuration files, now I can't to use melee atack yet reloading bolt and automaticaly reloading is ON. Thanks.
  19. KROKT

Melee during reloading (bolt action)

Hi everyone. It's imposible to use melee attack while I'm reloading my bolt, it's true, when I'm suddenly encounter with enemy face to face, I shoot him and miss and can't to use melee, while reloading. Can I prioritize to melee (except manually reloading) in configuration files? Thanks.