• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Alpha Clots still jingling like christmas

Does anyone else have the problem of Alpha Clots making jingle sounds when moving?
  2. F

It took me forever to realize this... Foster in TF2

no screen caps, so I doubt it.
  3. F

Hopefully MP40 is added, as it would be more interesting weapon

Why? MP40 has only full auto, but according to information I've read, the fire rate is very manageable to pull single-shots. It's an open bolt firearm, meaning the reload animation would be for empty reloads "Pull back the bolt and then replace the magazine". Since MP40 has no fire selection...
  4. F

There is nothing to do after you hit level 25 with all perks

Funny thing, I have problems playing with perks if they're not lvl 25. Developed this complex after I've leveled up multiple characters in MMORPGs and FPSRPGs, then the wall hit and I'm stuck with this complex. In KF2 its specifically because of the skills.
  5. F

Some great idea's i think they should add

M32 would probably have slow reload, with fast fire rate. Shock Trooper, I doubt it, since it'll be combo perk of pre-existing perks. More waves, or Multi-boss system! Since KF2 has already 2 bosses, why not make "Survival+" or "Survival extended", where short = 4+Hans+4+Patriarch and other...
  6. F

Question regarding AA-12 reload animation

This ponders me abit, regarding AA-12 animation (both normal and the "elite" animation), why isn't the gun reloaded like in KF1, especially since AA-12 is a firearm with open bolt (the bolt will lock back and round is not loaded into the chamber until the trigger is pulled), which makes the...
  7. F

Any mods that remove the scope from the M14?

Or a system, similar to one in Wolfenstein: The New Order's Marksman Rifle, in EBR's case, the scope flips to the side and enables sights, as a futuristic system.
  8. F

Regarding Survivalist

For some reason, it feels that Survivalist lacks something, in a sense "a specialization" of sort, feels like it would make sense if Survivalist perk gains increased damage bonuses specifically on the 9mm sidearm (maybe just the additional 25x0.4 damage multiplier, so that it will register as...
  9. F

Gunfire sounding like toys and punchless thread number 100

I think the AK-12 is a 5.45x39, while if it were AK-15 then it would have 7.62x39, atleast according to wikipedia which could be wrong.
  10. F

Zed Speed

In my opinion, Zeds should be faster than players, since the Zeds are pretty much designed to kill even if it kills them in the process, wouldn't make sense if players can run away from them. "You can fight, but you can't run." While the potential dangerous attacks have windups, like Scrake...
  11. F

Should the Survivalist have unique weapons?

So Survivalist is technically the cross-perk weapon system... Really wished they'd just rather give a cross-perk access to existing perks.
  12. F

TWI made survivalist as there aren't REALLY any other perks they can do, right?

Technically Commando has access to "LMG", with the magazine increasing skills...
  13. F

Firebug Perk refinement

Oh well, this might be in this topic already, but I just add it here anyway: Give Firebug passive or skill bound ability to inflict fire damage and set zeds on fire for the 9mm Beretta (and maybe with some SMGs too, literally "Incendiary Rounds"), similar to the Medics "Acid Rounds" skill.
  14. F

Berzerkers changes and new setups

I've thought that Pulverizer, instead of magazine, could use a single shot behaviour, the weapon would start of with empty mag and the ammo it has now as reserve (including the 5 would be ammo in the mag of current Pulverizer) and the reload speed is increased and the ejection animation would be...
  15. F

Sharpshooter "Stability" skill's other bonuses don't work?

The change of skills now happens after the next wave starts, instead of happening on exiting the menu...
  16. F

Bad mouse btn configuration options is just ruinning this game for me

I also see the KF2 version as upgrade over the KF1 melee functions. Especially the use of ADS as Heavy Attack is much better than Alt fire being it, and that ADS function is generally waste of space for KF1 berserkers. Still it could be more practical if buttons are unbound from each other...
  17. F

Sharpshooter "Stability" skill's other bonuses don't work?

I've been using this skill for the extra effects "Reload speed while crouched" and "Crouch movement speed", but it seems I don't move any faster while crouching, nor do the weapons seem to reload any faster while crouched. Anyone else having this issue?
  18. F

PC Gunslinger Quick Draw doesn't remove recoil from hipfire

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Gunslinger skill "Quick Draw" states that it completely removes recoil from hipfire, but it doesn't. Description: Using the Quick Draw skill on Gunslinger doesn't remove the recoil (push up camera when firing a weapon) from hipfired shots...
  19. F

About albino crawlers... Gas Floor 2

Time to gas the Je... Zeds! :P
  20. F

Gripes and Props from a Gun Guy

Perhaps UMP comes as a T2.5 weapon after the game is moved forward from the early access. On one hand I also like to see MP7 and MP5 swapping their places.