• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

I challenge you

Ok, so I'm certain there is a way to stop the game from filtering out unranked servers from the ranked server section. I'm sure one of you modders or just someone who know the ini of the game can figure out how to remove that filter either by a simple ini change or by a mutator of some sort...
  2. A

Do you think spawn on SL is necessary now that we have vehicles?

I'm curious if people think it's still necessary to have the spawn on squad leader feature. I've seen a decent amount of posts about how death is meaningless in the game and i attribute part of that to sl spawns. Death would mnean more if it took time to back to where you just died. As it stands...
  3. A

RO2 Campain mode additions

When you join a map in the middle of the campain mode you have no idea who's attacking and who's deffending. It would be nice if above or below the axis and allies emblems you had this information. There should aslo be another tab like the scoreboard included in campain so that new player or...
  4. A

lol

Why, exactly, would anyone deploy the machine gun when you can do this? mg34 - YouTube
  5. A

Possible change to classic?

I'm glad to hear changes have been made and are being made to classic mode. Some of us wondered why the Ro1/DH IS system got so revamped. Adding free aim in IS came at a high price the way implemented. I've always felt that the way it's currently functioning is unrealistic. Irl, when looking...
  6. A

Shot myself a recon plane!

I'm just going to go a head and say I was the first one to shoot down a recon plan and get a picture of it falling out of the sky. Shot it down with my trusty rifle.
  7. A

Classics Health System

How is classic modes damage scale presently implemented? Is it like Ro1 where you have 100% health and as you get hit it decreases? Or is it set up so that when you take damage, if it isn't fatal, your avatar remains at 100% health(like realism mode)? If it is the first one I mentioned (it...
  8. A

The full potential

Beware, I do have my personal opinions towards certain things :]. I was thinking of why Ro2 can't seem to hold the players that so often pass through this game. It's obvious that there are many Ro2 owners but there is only a small percentage that really sticks with the game. Why do you guys...
  9. A

NB4 Reset

I haven't purchased RS and I'm not sure that I'm going to do so. It's cool that you guys did something for the NB4 reset, but in order to use it we have to spend more money. The whole idea behind NB4 reset was to say sorry in a way. As it stands I'm not getting anything out of the NB4 reset. I...
  10. A

Ro2 Filtering Everything but Action servers

Category: CODE Reproducibility: Sometimes Description: Game filtering all but action servers Expl. This is happening because I have not purchased RS. You guys made it so you have to be like level 12 to play realism and classic server and I'm only a lvl 10. The game is not recognizing...
  11. A

Anyone noticing the ping of serers being completely unstable?

After the release of RS I've really noticed that my ping is jumping around 40+. Servers also seem to be unstable and there's a noticeable amount of lag. I was just playing on a 20 man server and even that had a lot of latency/lag/ping issues. I won't get to deep into the 64 man servers...
  12. A

Muzzle Flash

The muzzle flash does not show up on ever round fired. As you fire your rounds and add new clips it changes which rounds will have a flash. It's consistent change though(at least it seemed like it) Kar98: 1st round-No muzzle flash 2nd round-Yes 3rd-Yes 4th-No 5th-No G41: 1st-2nd...
  13. A

Sound options

Is there anyway we could get sound values next to the slider bars. Example: Sound FX Volume: --------O-------------------------- 25% Music Volume: O----------------------------------- 0% Voice Receive Volume: -------------O--------------------- 33% Or on a...
  14. A

Twiladder official release

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1204797&posted=1#post1204797 Could we get this posted on the main "news and announcement" section? North American people's go get signed, up make a team, get active!
  15. A

Those knee mortars look.....

So retarded. Is there really going to be an arc line for precision accuracy? I couldn't even imagine having an arc line for the panzerfausts in ro1. "Oh look, there's a tank at 100m, I'll just line up this line( that compinsates for arc since i could never figure it out on my own) and get an...
  16. A

Zhitomir1941

Did anyone see zhitomir1941 has been recreated/ported to ro2? I played it and it seems to play nicely in the game. Who recreated it and how do we get in on more servers?
  17. A

Broken Hud

Category: CODE Rerpoducabilty: Quite frenquent Description: HUD Breaks. This mainly happens in CD and is a bug that was introduced sometime ago with updates. When it happens the whole HUD system stops working. You can't check the scoreboard, map, use tactical display, or see kill messages...
  18. A

Ogledow

Didn't Ogledow win 3rd place on the first round of the mapping contest? If so how come it isn't part of the maps that are being converted into the stock maps. The map was an identical remake to the Ost version and played rather well. Once halftracks are introduced that map will be perfect...
  19. A

Sniper crosshair become fuzzy and unfocused permanently

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11636&d=1355263426 Category: CODE/ANIMATION Reproducability: ALWAYS Description: Sniper crosshair become fuzzy and unfocused permanently How: If I use any of the 4 sniper rifle my crosshairs will go unfocused after a few...
  20. A

Map Voting

Category: CODE Reproducability: ALWAYS Description: Map voting How: If the first person that votes for a map is to change his map selection, all the people that voted for his first selection, their votes will go to whatever he/she votes for next. I vote for Grain and 10 others vote for...