• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

complete invisible?

open console with ~ and type "showhud" no quotes.
  2. A

HUD scaling

A key feature in most games, so a yes from me.
  3. A

I challenge you

Ok, so I'm certain there is a way to stop the game from filtering out unranked servers from the ranked server section. I'm sure one of you modders or just someone who know the ini of the game can figure out how to remove that filter either by a simple ini change or by a mutator of some sort...
  4. A

What's with the amount of bots?

True, true, but in ro1 the amount of servers with humans playing against bots was few to none. In ro2, i'd say over 90% of the servers have bots and humans in them...and that is probably being generous. The level up system in ro2 has promoted this new ai vs human game play. I can't even imagine...
  5. A

Servers Disappear than Randomly Appear on the list!

Are servers being filtered out? The next time this happens go to the bottom left side where it says filters and check to see filters are getting activated. I randmonly have this happen to me ever since rising storm was released. The game turns on action mode only filter and a bunch of others...
  6. A

Where is my SVT scope?

I hate to break it to you, but it's atually it's the avt elite assault rifle.
  7. A

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

It's all so amazing.
  8. A

kickvote abuse

If it's such a big deal do start your own server. Otherwise i'd say get over it.
  9. A

Do you think spawn on SL is necessary now that we have vehicles?

I'm curious if people think it's still necessary to have the spawn on squad leader feature. I've seen a decent amount of posts about how death is meaningless in the game and i attribute part of that to sl spawns. Death would mnean more if it took time to back to where you just died. As it stands...
  10. A

2 paths are set before you

I'd like to see the game interface reworked/streamlined.
  11. A

The joys of Firefight, but so few play it

The Fullmj rifleonly map.
  12. A

Level Design New Map? WoW!

$100 the map maker is lordgleedo
  13. A

melee change

The problem is this game makes you lunge/stop when you go for a melee attack. It would be nice to have the option to run and go for a melee fight without having to lunge/stop unless the bayo/weapon makes contact with the enemy ( even then, it'd be nice to be able to keep moving to a certain...
  14. A

melee change

No, he doesn't like how a full melee attack forces your avatar to lunge and stand still... and i agree. I hate when I go for the kill, swing and miss, and stand still only to get shot because i couldn't do anything but watch as my avatar is "frozen". He's not refering to canceling a melee attack.
  15. A

Add action to MG for hip-fire

I hate the hipfiring mg as is right now. I don't know how many times I played CD game mode only to have one guy on the other team sprinting from room to room unloading 250 rounds into everyone. Even tf2 has a pause on the heavy mg gunner before he can spray his gun! :P
  16. A

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

@kliest You might as well give it a rest, that will never happen. Ro2 is and never really was a mod friendly game.. white listing, separate tabs for unranked and ranked servers, and the list goes on and on.
  17. A

Rifle Accuracy and HMG's - The problem?

I couldn't agree more. I never can express what you so easily can. Zets, when you make and implement this into a game let me know, I'll be the first to purchase. :)
  18. A

Favorite firearm in Red Orchestra 2?

The KAR98 and the MN.
  19. A

Ro2, how do I play this thing? Seeming Damage issues..

I'd forget the sp all together and go mp like the others have said. When looking for mp servers either go realism or classic, stay away from action mode since you are wanting realistic health damage. Pay attention to your ping in the servers as well becasue as your ping increases so will your...