• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DpaKc_[Error]

Final Map -Lila_Panic_Remake

Name: KF-Lila_Panic_Remake Screenshots: Size map in unpacked view: Map 297MB Music 72MB Size map in packed view 7-zip: KF-Lila_Panic_Remake 08.12.2017.7z 176MB Background: The original name of the map "zm_lila_panic" map first appeared in the 2006-2008 year...
  2. DpaKc_[Error]

PC [KF2_HELP] Connection problem. RUS LOC

Hello TWI i think there is many problems with russian localization. It's horrible in terms of translation, I'm trying to fix it with one of my friends. But after "fix" something goes wrong and game don't want connect to other servers. It's trying download "enginefonts" file and game...
  3. DpaKc_[Error]

Beta Map KF-Lila_Panic_Remake

The fact that I "cut" some geometry map is I do not deny I did it as a preliminary sketch in the future it will be processed
  4. DpaKc_[Error]

The post is updated. Excuse for so long silence into the account of the map as time is practically not enough I try as I can. And yes because of restriction youtube 15 minutes I had to include game acceleration. Here to you Changelog 12.08.2014: It is added: The laboratory "at a development...
  5. DpaKc_[Error]

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

And when purchase of "Early access" games will be approximately available? Or while it is held back? As wanted take an interest "SDK" it will be a little similar to its previous version that is the version as in the first versions? P.S Excuse for my curve English :)
  6. DpaKc_[Error]

THE POST AT LAST IS UPDATED. All hello. Well here and I with the video report, I present you a little modifed map in this video to be exact. The updated lighting, separate thanks of K2 for the help. The updated models The updated textures Final skybox version The added system of destruction...
  7. DpaKc_[Error]

Who told you that the project is dead? It is live!
  8. DpaKc_[Error]

Thank you :rolleyes: :confused: Strange that I have not noticed a bug with the display screens in the thread, well at least corrected. :D
  9. DpaKc_[Error]

Post updated Updated Skybox Added new static objects Added a new sound Fix textures, and more. Added screenshots of 50% Added video report.
  10. DpaKc_[Error]

Killing Floor Patch Version 1051

If you do not mind do support OpenGL for windows. p.s (50-90% of people will thank you for it :rolleyes:)
  11. DpaKc_[Error]

Post updated Added screenshots of 30% Added partial coverage updated skybox
  12. DpaKc_[Error]

Necessarily :cool:
  13. DpaKc_[Error]

Name: KF-Lila_Panic_Remake Size: 280-300mb + music ogg Installation: Extract the archive to the root of Killing Floor. History: The original name of the map "zm_lila_panic" card first appeared in the 2006-2008 year to Zombie Mod'a CS 1.6. Map of binding to Killing_Floor'e "KF-Lila_Panic_v3...
  14. DpaKc_[Error]

Final Map KF-Winter_Assault

Updated post
  15. DpaKc_[Error]

Final Map KF-Winter_Assault

KF-Winter_Assault Map to convert from Counter-Strike 1.6 and decorated with Christmas ornaments as well sewn 3 songs. Song titles: Bullet For My Valentine - Hand of Blood Celldweller - One Good Reason Celldweller feat.Styles of Beyond - Shapeshifter Screenshots: Fixes: Set to 2 times the...
  16. DpaKc_[Error]

Final Map KF-Pool_Day

hello That's decided before the county (on the weekend I'm just going to appear and) make card envelope "fy_pool_day" It turned out okay but the only negative is that the water is just a texture, and it was all well done to the mobs did not sink. Screenshots Link p.s sorry google...
  17. DpaKc_[Error]

Mandatory Killing Floor Update for Clients and Servers is now live

Hunting shotgun is not fixed a p.s sorry google translite + Will write to you and give the video in private
  18. DpaKc_[Error]

How to get a key to the beta and internalbeta Killing Floor?

Clearly. And how then the Key from a beta of KF to receive?
  19. DpaKc_[Error]

How to get a key to the beta and internalbeta Killing Floor?

ENG Hello, today here noticed in "Properties" of Killing Floor and Wanted to ask here probably to receive a key to these "beta" and "internalbeta"? Rus Здравствуйте, сегодня вот заметил в "Свойствах" Killing Floor "beta" и "internalbeta". Хотел вот спросить возможно получить ключ к этим...
  20. DpaKc_[Error]

Beta Map KF-Metro_2033_Depot

Well until I found an ode suffered a useful thing rather more to extract the geometry of the game "Metro 2033" so thank God I was able to pull out as much as an entire location Here is a screenshot (View from the Autodesk 3ds Max 2009 64-bit) Only small problem I need help on shortening this...