• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The_Fritz

Rifleman Harris

Some one tried to make an American Civil War mod a while back, but it got cancelled. Maybe you could check with tem if they have some models etc. left that you can use. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=52325 http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=54779
  2. The_Fritz

Rifleman Harris

That's always the problem with modding, enough helping hands. If I knew how to mod, I would surely like to help you out... :(
  3. The_Fritz

Rifleman Harris

WOuld be nice to see a game that features some good napoleonic warfare.:D Keep it up, and maybe who knows, might this mod in some way lead to an American Civil War mod in some way
  4. The_Fritz

Grabenkrieg: The Great War 1914-1918

i can't get how anybody would lose interest in such a project :( ... Let's hope things get back together soon !
  5. The_Fritz

RS Rising Storm Release Date: May 30, 2013

Only digital download, no retail ? :(
  6. The_Fritz

Gas would indeed be epic! and a big challenge for the mod team . The first Gas attack was on the 22nd of april, 1915 in Steenstrate if I remember correctly.
  7. The_Fritz

Nice to see more progress! the ModDB page will draw more attention hopefully !
  8. The_Fritz

I couldn't agree more :) Wonderful screenshots guys, keep up the good works!
  9. The_Fritz

Thanks for the kind reactions :) If you need further information, I can ask some more experienced militaria collectors and enthusiast. I'm very happy you want to consider my proposal :D
  10. The_Fritz

Nice ! I just love it that people still care about a good WW1 mod. But I have one small question, could there be a small chance that we will see the belgian army in action? because you said So why not the belgians? We put up some fierce resistance against the germans in battles like Li
  11. The_Fritz

[Error] Can't bayonet charge

I'll try that. eventhough it seems to work again (sometimes..). I have 2 side buttons on my mouse and I possibly still have one to spare.
  12. The_Fritz

Weapons in RS

thanks for the info!
  13. The_Fritz

Weapons in RS

Yeah it was an officer's weapon.
  14. The_Fritz

mouse: Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical Keyboard: AZERTY-usb keyboard KU-0556 made by Cherry
  15. The_Fritz

the right mouse button, which previously worked fine.
  16. The_Fritz

Hero weapons for RS

This is the Type 5 rifle as mentioned earlier in this thread The "Japanese Garand" WWII semi-auto rifle. - YouTube
  17. The_Fritz

Balancing the Japanese--ideas?

how about this, as long you can't prove it wasn't there: put it in the game! naah just kidding! :D But do take a look at this video. The "Japanese Garand" WWII semi-auto rifle. - YouTube
  18. The_Fritz

Weapons in RS

I think I saw a katana in the gameplay trailer, when a bunch of japs came storming towards you. would be epic if it were true :IS2:
  19. The_Fritz

This is the problem: I hold my melee attack-key but is doesn't hold! My weapon (bayonet or butt) immediatly thrusts forward. I don't know why this happens but I experienced that this started happening after an update. It's very frustrating because when I try to charge into an enemy with my...