• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Merc Report - Improving Field Conditions

I 'm waiting for the 9mm gun to become 1kg. Since, there 's no point buying it now. In 90% of cases, the character only has 1 free kilogram when buying a powerful weapon. And it turns out that only the Medical Gun can be bought! For balance, I would make it 2 kilograms, and the usual 9mm gun on...
  2. L

What We Are Up To - Lapsed Judgment

Personally, I played with average settings of 60 fps. My system is on SSD, and the game is on HDD and everything was fine, even when I started the stream. BUT, as soon as I updated and (slightly broken Windows) the Game absolutely stopped running even when in solo. And if it does, then there are...
  3. L

What We Are Up To - Lapsed Judgment

Good day, I haven't played the game in a long time. But why after updating with Matriarch, the game has become even longer than before to run and consume temporary memory (RAM). I don't have enough RAM right now, only 4 GB. Previously, this was enough to play on medium settings, be a server, and...
  4. L

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Opt In Beta Is Now Live!

Still waiting for a second 9mm pistol will be 1 kg and will be useful. And the medic pistol Hm 101 will be a 2 kg immediately. For, it is too useful for its cost. Still observed very strange. Why do you specify in the beta things that can not be tried in the beta? It's like the DLC weapons in...
  5. L

How to buy your game on OUYA? If the store is closed.

It would be very cool to see it in steam with support in 4 players and support of gamepads. Because I saw screenshots on the OUYA with 4 players, but having himself a game, saw that it is possible only 2. Although it is clear in the settings for 4 players you still find that it did. (Since the...
  6. L

How to buy your game on OUYA? If the store is closed.

Good afternoon, dear developers. I'm an ordinary guy from Russia. I love your games. Very much so. So I took the floor. That is obliged to buy the OUYA console for the sake of your game Killing Floor Calamity. But I immediately ran into a problem. Having bought the console and going to have to...
  7. L

Summer 2019 Beta 2 Changelog

Good afternoon, I'd like to ask. What about killing floor calamity? There were no updates, departures from any device are just a bunch. Play is not possible... Will there be any updates or anything else? Very sad, if not. The game is now worse than the first Killing Floor, bugs and crashes tons...
  8. L

Killing Floor 2 Update 1068

Сan I ask why some weapons when you throw them from great heights, disappear? And also, can you find out when Flaregun perk Sharpshooter will have a special reload?or Elite reload?
  9. L

Summer Sideshow 2018: Treacherous Skies!

Hello, I still have a problem. I can't go in anywhere. The game starts, then I try to go to the perks tab, the storage tab, even the inventory! And crashes the game with error!
  10. L

PC (Beta) The game crashes

Game is loading. That is all right. BUT, it is necessary to go to any tab, even Options, the game crashes. A Bug report does not send an error where you can attach it? https://vk.com/doc339516270_466505239 https://vk.com/doc339516270_466505248 https://vk.com/doc339516270_466505294...
  11. L

PC Weapon - Not Special Reload

I want to say it is a bug of the code? But even so, taking one Flaregun in the hands of Gunslinger. It is still there. Check the game. It's accelerating. Is not elite reload
  12. L

PC Weapon - Not Special Reload

Noticed two things. 1)at Flaregun(When he single) no special reload.(It's just accelerated. And not really special) 2) at AF-2011 (when their two) there is no special reload when one of the weapons is discharged. Where all other guns, it is. Even just the animation there is that one weapon...
  13. L

PC Not dressed "Arm Screen" for a character

Is the subject - Arm Screen. For all characters. In the inventory it is. And to put on the running his, cannot be In the character menu, nowhere is this subject.
  14. L

Killing Floor 2 Update 1062 - Welcome to the Infinite Onslaught

Noticed two things. 1)at Flaregun(When he single) no special reload.(It's just accelerated. And not really special) 2) at AF-2011 (when their two) there is no special reload when one of the weapons is discharged. Where all other guns, it is. Even just the animation there is that one weapon...
  15. L

Spring Beta Update 2 Is Now Live

I wanted to let you know that the Sniper has no damage to the Spitfire and doesn't have Elite Reload
  16. L

KF 1043 Tactical Response Update

Katana Updated Katana position in Trader Menu Berserker weapon list to reflect its Tier 2 status it is very good that you have moved a katana. And M4 203 why have forgotten to move?
  17. L

KF 1043 Tactical Response Update

Updating was pleasant to me, but is small, BUT. MP7 SMG Mag size decreased to 30 (was 40) MP5RAS SMG Mag size increased to 40 (was 30) The real analog of MP7 has no 30th Mag size, as well as at MP5RAS has no 40th Mag size too. Developers, I of course understand that the balance, is good...
  18. L

PC Dual Weapons BUG

I warn you that my English is bad. Since I'm Russian. I'm sorry. Error or bug is that when you buy another weapon(M9 or Revolver 1856) that if you had all the cartridges, when you buy 50%, will immediately disappear.If you buy at the same time, the ammo and sell the gun then the ammo will not be...
  19. L

WWAUT - Lighting the fire and bringing the boom

Dear Yoshiro,not small Russian community bringing you a huge thanks for the work. We are waiting for every news,every update eagerly. Can I ask what could I tell many Russian when is the new patch No. 2 in which Firebug, and Demolitions. I can explain to you why many are now not so interested in...
  20. L

PC Bug with raising rounds

You probably already informed about this bug or the fault of the Ammo.When you have bought all the ammo, then the ammo box is still selected, and though it should not