• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Coffee009

Merc Report - Spring Into Field Improvements

The QoL changes look good, I've been asking for that medic buff indicator forever so it's really good to finally see it in. I really wish the upcoming updates had more maps included though, if each update had like 3-5ish maps I feel I'd be way more inclined to reinstall the game and try out what...
  2. Coffee009

What We Are Up To - A Piercing Freeze

Groundfire changes and new firebug stuff is definatly needed and exciting! and I'd still pay for a KF1 model skin for the husk cannon cuz I love the classic look. Maybe something to earn in a seasonal event?
  3. Coffee009

How many KF2 players go back to play KF1?

Title. I was curious how many people who frequently/occasionally play KF2 still get that itch to play the original game. Personally, I like to go back every few months because I find both games fun and enjoyable, but I really like the atmosphere (the game feels very dreamlike imo), better...
  4. Coffee009

Killing Floor 2 State of the Game, David Amata provides a look the accomplishments in 2019

I wish the survey allowed for comments so I could explain WHY I chose some of the choices.
  5. Coffee009

Option to prestige after rank 5?

I'm somebody who basically lives for the grind, and I wish there would be an option to 'dry' prestige after achieving the max possible rank for a perk. Even if the reward is lessened/not given, I'd still like to go from 1-25 on my maxed out perks, because after hitting 25 I have like no drive to...
  6. Coffee009

Seeker Six free fire mode

I miss the magdump feature, I NEVER touch the free fire mode because it's just worse
  7. Coffee009

New Gun Pack Coming to KF2 Soon

Man, a Halo weapons pack would be so cool! Would be an awesome cross promotion like the Halo character models in Gears 5 or all the stuff in Teamfortress 2.
  8. Coffee009

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

Yeah I know people did not like it, but I thought the lock on for the incision helped with the whole medic design goal of having easy to use weapons
  9. Coffee009

Singular Winterbite and Rhino for Sharpshooter?

Just for the sake of consistency tbh, the sharp already has the other singular gunslinger revolvers and it just feels weird that these new ones are omitted from that rule.
  10. Coffee009

Does Killing Floor seem harder to you now?

I like to alternate between the games, and it took me a while to master hard again. With the slow movement speed and the game's habit of turning into a gangbang really fast you have to do a lot of thinking ahead and positioning is very important because you move like a forklift. I think the game...
  11. Coffee009

Let HRG Incision shoot without auto-aim

I hate the auto aim on sharpshooter but I think it's fitting for the medic, it feels nice to get a guaranteed EMP head-shot on a big baddie, and considering guns are more or less perfectly accurate with hipfire I dont see a reason to change it.
  12. Coffee009

Yuletide Horror Beta 1 Is Now Live!

Does the sharpshooter get a singular winterbite like with the other revolvers?
  13. Coffee009

PC Rhino gives no XP on ricochet kills

Category: Weapon bug Reproducibility: Always Summary: Rhino does not give XP when kills are achieved with the fragmentation Note how I earned dosh and the faint kill feed message on the top right (you can see the skull). I tried this with a lot of zeds and I even changed to support (because...
  14. Coffee009

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

Hmmm, any chance we can see concept art of the Matriarch? I feel like seeing the design evolve into it's final form would be really interesting.
  15. Coffee009

Allow weapon skins for HRG weapons from the base weapon

After like the 3rd or 4th set of neon skins I think they (the skins) lost their soul
  16. Coffee009

What We Are Up To - Investigating Persons and Places Of Interest

Hey its Voss from Quake 4! And hell yeah to Sanitarium! It would be cool if map descriptions came back... and interesting if Sanitarium was canon since the game would feel much much darker if that was the case Also this is a stretch but it would be cool if non holiday zeds varied slightly in...
  17. Coffee009

What We Are Up To - Preparing For ... Something

I'm sure I'm going to be doing lots of stabbing, probably more so than the shooting with the mosin, if the stabbing feels kinda like the Zweihander like I imagine it would. I always treat bolt-action rifles as spears in games. And if I see a Zed in real life you bet I'm going to stab and shoot...
  18. Coffee009

What We Are Up To - Preparing For ... Something

My prayers for a Mosin Nagant WITH A BAYONET have been answered! I can't wait to use russian shooty spear It's also the first firearm I've ever bought and I love it, even if the bolt requires some man handling Will it reload idividual bullets or will it use stripper clips? Or both?
  19. Coffee009

Auto trigger for Vlad 1000

Why? It would still shoot slow, it's just a clicking nightmare lol ​​​Think more like the needle rifle in Halo reach, which people treat as a semi-automatic rifle but you could hold down the trigger to keep firing
  20. Coffee009

Auto trigger for Vlad 1000

I'm not saying to change the fire rate or anything on the single fire mode, but the amount of clicking required just wears down on you.