• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

Level Design [Help] Door that does not explode by zeds?

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if it's possible to make a door that can be unwelded and rewelded, and also take damage by zeds, but when it reaches 0%, it does not explode? The reason being is that when I set the startprotection to 100% and then the zeds break it, during the trader time it...
  2. X

Code Automatic Duals?

Hey guys, What classes would I have to edit to make dual pistols automatic shooting?
  3. X

Sound Weapon Sound Mutator (for default weapons)

How do I include a custom weapon sound to a mutator? Everytime I try to include a custom sound class'DeagleFire'.default.FireSound = Sound'KF_DeagleSnd1.50AE_Fire';, it gives an error saying Error, Missing Sound Name? I am probably doing it incorrectly since I don't know much about coding and...
  4. X

Level Design 3DS Max to Killing Floor FOR A MAP BSP?

Is it possible to say, model an entire map in 3ds max and convert to killing floor as a bsp? Problem is, I'm quite unfamiliar with the unreal editor what with using brushes and adding and subtracting (made a map already that took me 5 hours to make in unreal editor, but about 30 minutes in 3ds...