• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Squad Vietcong Clan (VC) looking for some brave recruits!

Hello! We are a DUES FREE, female friendly gaming group that plays RO 2, Insurgency, COH2, War Thunder, Day Z, Arma 3, along with other games. Our members are a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, and countries. So, if you're 18+, have a mic, and a good attitude, then come onto our TS and get...
  2. P

Reporting hacking on TWB servers

Approx 1700 hrs central time US today on TWB servers, hacker used a script that allowed them to change name/ auto-stab to disrupt the game significantly. About 1900 hrs central time US today same servers, hack then used a "battlefield commission" hack to kill players and disrupt the server...
  3. P

Flamethrowers

Yeah, it's great that we have them. However....do they have be designed such that now the "flamer guy" is essentially the RS version of the "rambo MG guy" in HOS?? I mean, really?? The "flamer guy" now tends be the lead assault guy who runs-and-guns his way around the battlefield with...
  4. P

Russian language information from TWI

The Russian community that plays Red Orchestra is really large. However, there isn't an official Russian language portal on the website. Is there a way to have an official Russian language forum that is linked to the news of what is happening with the game? Maybe have a Russian language part...
  5. P

Unity of Command

Is totally awesome. Very elegant gameplay, lots of fun, and enough detail to keep nerds happy. Plus, they are coming out with a DLC called 'Red Turn' where you play from 43-45.
  6. P

AT rifle firing bug

Not sure if this is known or not. I've noticed as a German AT role on the maps, that my AT rifle fires blanks from time to time.. It actually fires, but, there is absolutely no impact on the environment. So, invariably when this happens, I dump the AT rifle and use my AT nades.
  7. P

Anybody play Barashka today?

I played for a little bit with the devs..it's quite a bit different from RO. There is alot of obstacles on the bridge itself, and alot of trenches with firing slits, etc. on either side. I need to spend more time on it, but it definitely felt improved from the original.
  8. P

Top RO2 Players

I found this a few days ago. I'd have to say the top 50 players are the creme de la creme of RO2 :D http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/70.42.74.39:7777/top_players/#search
  9. P

Does RO2 need any more game modes beyond Realism, Classic, and Action?

Does the game need any more game modes beyond Action, Realism, and Classic?
  10. P

MG class stamina closer to real life in Realism Mode while Hip Shooting

Should the MG class in Realism Mode suffer negative stamina effects closer to real life while hip firing?
  11. P

Turn off battle chatter ability by WebAdmin

Thanks to Mike Nomad. Should Web Admins have the ability in Realism Mode, to turn off the battle chatter?
  12. P

Completely Remove the MKB from RO2

Should the MKB be completely removed from RO2 in Realism Mode from all maps, and all classes?
  13. P

Weapon Sway modification in Realism

Should weapon sway technical modifiers in the realism mode be changed to reflect weapon sway closer to that in real life?
  14. P

List of changes advocated by Forum members for TWI consideration

Here are list of recommended changes voted on by forum members for TWI consideration for inclusion/change in the game. The ones I'm suggesting are all majority controlled (70%) or more, with at least 200 members voting in, and are couched in neutral, simple language. As of 9/5/12, and using...
  15. P

Reform the honor system/ Rescale Progression

To solve the 'too many heroes' problem, I've come up with a rescaling of the system. The honor system and rank progression could go something like this: Instead of an honor system of 0-99, go to 0-300. Reform the ranking as follows: raw recruit 0-25 rank requirement: 933 Frontline 26-99 rank...
  16. P

Privately funded map/content contest

Regardless if TWI holds a new map contest, why shouldn't the community, also? If we could get 100 players contributing only $10 USD each, that would be $1000 USD right there. So, those 100 people as shareholders could vote on map themes, as one idea. So, the top 4 themes would be the contest...
  17. P

What modes are people playing the most?

What modes have the largest player counts so far? Unfortunately I'm stuck at work for the rest of the day and haven't spent time on the game, but from what I've read here, it sounds like Action & Realism have had outstanding success-- and that there seems to be a limited amount of servers...
  18. P

Favorite changelog changes/fixes

Here are a couple I really like: On Pavlov's house: Increased spawn time for Allies by 5 seconds for 64 player load-out Made all field ammo resupplies infantry only and put tank resupplies back in the initial tank spawning area Excluded the trenches leading from Pavlov's House to 9th January...
  19. P

Interesting Read

I found this PDF from the Entertainment Software Association 2011 report of Demographics & Sales of the video game industry as a whole. It's a good read...
  20. P

RO2 Totally Rocks and TW are Gods of the Game World

From time to time I get on these forums to comment on different aspects of the game, talk a little strategy & put ideas out about the future of RO. Unfortunately these forums continue to have a vocal minority of very negative, bitter individuals who post their vitriol for absolutely no gain...