• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Level Design how to put music to the map?

how to put music to the map? hi all, spend so much time since the last time I did so now I forget how to put music to the map from the "music" folder. someone refresh my memory please? lol
  2. K

Code [Tutorial] Custom Perks

and how they could do to have the Perk to two different progress? eg kill "X" numbers of specimens and another as get "X" amount of money?
  3. K

KF as I add a weapon to a new perk?

Hello, I am trying to create a new perk but I do not know how to do the damage of a weapon is to level up. in summary, as I add a weapon to a new perk? from already thank you very much!.
  4. K

help to replace the texture of the patriarch

oh, I see!, thank you very much my friend! : D
  5. K

help to replace the texture of the patriarch

hello all!. I edit the texture of the patriarch and want to add it without replacing the file "KF_Specimens_Trip_T". Could someone tell me how to create a mutator to replace Patriarch common texture please? from already thank you very much to all :)
  6. K

Level Design How can add map description and the preview image?

ok, thank you very much Marukawa
  7. K

Level Design How can add map description and the preview image?

hi all, could someone help me, I have a question. how I can add a description to the map and add the preview image you see at the time that the map is loading? from already thank you very much to all
  8. K

help max 3d texture

Now I have another problem : ( . The bones are not coupled to the mesh. Apparently passing the mesh to "Editable Poly", the union of the bones and the mesh is lost. I'll see how I can fix it.
  9. K

help max 3d texture

it worked!, thank you very much Flux. ended to edit the character and make the post to share.
  10. K

help max 3d texture

Flux thank you very much!, I'll get to see the video. : D
  11. K

help max 3d texture

flux hello, thanks for the reply. * and how I can set it up with the material limits to 2 instead of 1?
  12. K

help max 3d texture

Hi all, I have a problem when exporting from 3d max mesh to the editor "SDK". what I did is combine the stalker costume with the Halloween holiday, but when I import the SDK editor texture order happened to be of a material rather than continue to respect its two textures. as I can do to export...
  13. K

[Weapon] FN Scar-L

Nice Gun man!!!
  14. K

Mod Release - KF Gun Game v. 0.70 Alpha

Nice, thx man!. How could add more bots in the games using the killingFloor.ini?
  15. K

Code [Request] PipeBomb Limiter

Cool!!!!, THX Marco XD
  16. K

[Mutator] Pat in Normal Waves plus Event Zeds

Thanks friend, but the link is broken :(
  17. K

Change the patriarch

Tehmadcap thank you very much!. The loan will remain the mut Marco / Z-MAN. thank you all.
  18. K

Mod: Voting Handler Fix

Good post!, Thank you very much!
  19. K

Change the patriarch

Hi, could someone help me create a mutator to change the common patriarch by patriarch of "Circus"? Or make the two appear together in the final wave ...
  20. K

The Zed Specimen list

Nice Post man!. Thx!!!!