• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Why do rifle sounds sound different in real life?

Its also hard to gauge what it sounds like from your own perspective...meaning you are very close to the weapon as its going off. I remember one game was trying to use actual sounds of the weapons in its game. Cant remember which one it was....that was awhile back on a independent game.
  2. K

Coldsteel beta 8

I think so...I found some prop in there and deleted. I will try and DL from link and see what happens. Thx
  3. K

Coldsteel beta 8

So...Whats the verdict on this... So...Whats the verdict on this... I tried everything...an it still crashes. I am not uninstallng just for this map. I have not had any probs with the other new maps...just this one. Is there a seperate website where the map can be found an DL an loaded manually?
  4. K

Coldsteel beta 8

Cold Steel beta 8 Cold Steel beta 8 I clicked on server and downloaded this map...But, when it launches...it crashes everytime...right before i get the chance to click next to pick team and such...anyone else with this problem, or no what maybe the problem?? Thanks for any help Mike
  5. K

Heroes and Generals

Just got my key today to test this game...starts in about 30mns...hope its good...graphics look pretty good on those prior screens
  6. K

Leveling Question

Well....I have shot alot of people from the tanks, blown up the tanks(gun&AT nades), and shot the ocassional infantry soldier....But, I try an keep to the duties for which the class was meant to do. Hey....you got to support however you can..;) I think will try an level that and the C96..has...
  7. K

Leveling Question

Ok. Thx. :) Hey...Will the extra points carry over towards next level? Just curious
  8. K

Leveling Question

Hi. Quick question...Do you have to be at Honor Level 80 before you get promoted to "Highly Decorated"? I have more then enough points...But, it still has not put me at Highly Decorated...I'm at Honor Level 66 now... Any ideas? Thx for any help
  9. K

Western mod

Tuco....charachter played by Eli Wallach....in Good, the Bad an the Ugly...
  10. K

Installer for custom maps

Thats neat. :) Maybe Ducky will know how An what file it will need to be to work for icon
  11. K

Installer for custom maps

Awesome job...great app. Will we have to redownload a newer version or will the old one update itself once we open it? Thx again for your work on this.
  12. K

Beta Map Ogledow

Is that an L/48 on your turret or are you just happy to see me....lol
  13. K

Things that make you go hmmm - Bayonet kills

I Have ha ethos happen to me acouple of times.....I am in very close to a person an have bayoneted them repeatedly an it shows the action an blood....but its like nothing is happening??? I'm talking like 10 times with no damage? Whatever....this whole system of :Dbayoneting is messed up.
  14. K

The car in apartments is..

Lol...didn't know they had 50's back in 42....;) Has that look of a "Hotrod "...all it needs is Blown engine sticking out the hood..lol
  15. K

Do you think the Germans will ever win this war?

Very well written I agree with most of your comments an there are, or could have been, so many different factors with diff outcomes .....Thats History. ;)
  16. K

The map Ogledow is very nice but....

Sticky Needed Sticky Needed 6-10....Maybe could post "Sticky"....that shows the good link/directions is a must. That way people are directed to an easy one line posted that tells all. Its not that hard to take the files an put them where they need to go...;) I DLed that and launched to test...
  17. K

+1 Right on the money. ;) Nice to hear some comments that come from knowledge of actually reading an studying this war..:)
  18. K

I just saw the future. Or the past, depends on how you put it.

Plus they have the height advantage with the buildings in the background to snipe from. I agree about the opening up more Aves to approach flanks.
  19. K

Thank you. That was the point I was trying to make earlier in the post...:) Also, a little factoid ....Stalin killed a hell of alot more people then Hitler....Both evil Tyrants ....But, Stalin think had the evil edge ....lol