• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NeedlesKane

Tactics How armor seems to work

You don't need to do any calculating. Just batch export the files, and they'll tell you what you want to know.
  2. NeedlesKane

[Reqeust] Dosh mutator

I had no idea how awesome that would be until you said it. I feel like you should be able to use dosh-douken to target money at teammates more easily and that would be the attack on zeds that takes off minimal damage.
  3. NeedlesKane

[Reqeust] Dosh mutator

I want a mutator that allows you to throw a pile of dosh on the ground, throw a grenade at it, and see the dosh fly everywhere once it explodes. I'd also love it if you could burn the pile of money with a flamethrower. A friend suggested that it should burn green. Also dosh should take off a...
  4. NeedlesKane

Lack of Player Dismemberment?

I say its' time we have player dismemberment in Killing Floor. I think that is an excellent idea. Heck, we should see intestines coming out of the bodies too. We need graphic deaths.
  5. NeedlesKane

AdminPlus_v3 for Killing Floor(russian)

I was not expecting that. Thank you.
  6. NeedlesKane

[Mutator] KFStatsX

Is this still whitelisted? I thought it was, but when running it on my server perks were not working. I downloaded v3.2.1.
  7. NeedlesKane

AdminPlus_v3 for Killing Floor(russian)

I just brought a simple server back online. I have ServerActors=MutKillMessage.MutKillMessage, ServerPackages=AdminPlus_v3, and ServerPackages=MutKFAntiBlocker installed. When I previously ran my server everything ran fine, and these mutators as well as many others that I used were whitelisted...
  8. NeedlesKane

KF Attach the crane hook within 125 seconds - HOW?

The 777 achievement bugged me so much that I tried summoning a gas can after throwing money at the pump. Didn't help. If you want to summon a gas can it's FrightScript.Pickup_GasCan. Won't do you any good though. :(
  9. NeedlesKane

Tactics claw machine master achievement

Well, I don't like getting the achievements the cheap way since it makes me feel dirty, but I really hate this achievement so I did. I have two Killing Floor accounts and my own server. I got to the last zed and then signed in with my other account to get the achievement right at the end. Then I...
  10. NeedlesKane

Tactics claw machine master achievement

If we can get a team together I will put up my server, and maybe we can knock this achievement out. Sounds like it'll help to do it on Beginner with 6 players all spread out with one on the plate at all times. Also maybe if we have all lvl 6 players using Support with AA12's we can kill...
  11. NeedlesKane

[Help] Admin Control Mut

I'm trying to get AdminControlv2 to work, which I found in the Steam workshop. Anyone had any success with it? It comes with AdminControlv2.u and AdminControlv2.ucl. It requires that you make your own AdminControlv2.ini file, and they even give an example of what they have in their own ini...
  12. NeedlesKane

Server WebAdmin here needing help with Sandbox

I performed a batchexport on kfmod.u and viewed KFGameType.uc. Unfortunately, there's only ShortSpecialSquads, NormalSpecialSquads, and LongSpecialSquads. I'd prefer to avoid creating my own game type to add a CustomSpecialSquads. Any other idea? Edit: I did attempt to create my own game type...
  13. NeedlesKane

Are there limitations to Sandbox mode? Meaning is there a limit to how many groups one may use? I set up 44 different groups in my KF.ini file, and it appears that only around the first 32 work. If this is the situation is there a good mutator that I can use instead? Thanks! Here is how I...
  14. NeedlesKane

I really meant for the original zed mutators that quit working. I'm guessing that somewhere in the code for let's say the Mad Husk within the decompiled MadHusk.u there would be something indicating how the creator wanted it to be spawned. I am then hoping that creators of other zeds followed a...
  15. NeedlesKane

Thank you FluX. Which part of the mutator code tells us how the zeds should spawn?
  16. NeedlesKane

Mad Husk [Mut]

I actually posted another thread last night. This better describes what I am trying to understand. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=89528
  17. NeedlesKane

Mad Husk [Mut]

Thanks for the reply DMN. How'd you go about in deciding how the different zeds should spawn?
  18. NeedlesKane

Last night I added two custom specimens to my KillingFloor.ini file as follows: To enable Sandbox mode I changed the Game Length to Custom, and the specimens spawned exactly as they should have according to how I configured it. For anyone wondering how to configure the WaveMasks here is an...
  19. NeedlesKane

Mad Husk [Mut]

This used to work on a past server of mine. However, I didn't back it up, and I recently started from scratch. I'm also actually having problems with not only this specimen but others as well. I can summon the zed, but it's just not spawning. Any idea what I could be doing wrong? I placed...
  20. NeedlesKane

KF-WTFMut, betabees

Thanks for the update. I'll be looking forward to it.