• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Q

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Weapon: Combat Slug Rifle (Combat shotgun with slug rounds) Tier 3 (maybe 4, but then don't implement the suggested nerfs) Perk: Sharpshooter Function: Like Combat shotgun (great and fun gun to use) but with a single accurate pellet that does similar damage. Significantly more damage and fire...
  2. Q

PC Scrake's invisible head block action, and dmg to animation unsync.

In KF1 the crossbow was THE weapon for sharpshooter. Now it is useless for large zeds because of this bug. If the crossbow actually stunned it would be able to kill large zeds before they kill you. As it is now it just rages them and they get on top of you before you have the time to reload...
  3. Q

SDK Tutorials/Guides

That's mapping only. Your modding guide is somewhere else and I wish this sticky linked to it. Edit: seems like that info was kind of limited too. Guess I have to search further if I want to know to actually code stuff.
  4. Q

Beta Release Rebalance Mod

Thanks. Thanks. Trying FB atm. I feel like I should also make a mod with my changes. The perk skills seems to be buggy though. Flarotov works but after choosing splash I'm not sure I have it since flames are not blue and you said you increased default range so it's hard to judge range. And the...
  5. Q

Would be nice of OP was updated so that I don't have to read through the changelog and try to version control it it my head to understand what the mod does. Not the only example: Edit: Also actual numbers everywhere, please, instead of just saying that you buffed something.
  6. Q

So you need to setup a server to try this? I can't just play it in solo offline?
  7. Q

Solo HOE with Support

Wave 1: Knife only. With knife, use light side slashes going around the clot horde, aim for head. Take some steps backwards now and then so that you never get any clots behind you. Gorefasts can be tricky but in a clot horde they are actually easier since the clots block their path so they...
  8. Q

Weapon Idea-Double Rifle

"are we giving ourselves a double barrel m99 thats scopeless? cause that just wouldn't be fair to mr. fleshpound." How is m99 fair to fleshies? You can kill it with 2 shots and it reloads fast enough to kill it while it rages. Bam Bam its dead and it deasn't take a single step. Or did they...
  9. Q

Tactics Need help in general

HOE. My kite zerk loadout is katana + xbow/m79. But then you need to know how to kill scrakes with katana. Basiqally you just stay out of their attack range and hit their head with your katana and when they rage (learn how many hits it takes for your difficulty and amount of players) you make...
  10. Q

Tactics Burn the Scrake. Burn the Fleshpound. Burn them Good.

Well I qan understand husks, but sirens? I mean if a FB attacks a qlose siren then said FB kills the siren 0.5sec later. They go down from flames if you hold down that button for a short moment. They have body hp like a Gorefast. Well I don't know what they are doing if they aren't killing...
  11. Q

Some suggestions

Yea sorry. I don't have a quote on that. But Since 4player in my experience almost always becomes 6p games before wave 7 I assumed he didn't want to disquss servers with maximum of 4 players. I assumed the normal vanilla setup which makes up 90% plus of the servers? But yea if it is HoE solo...
  12. Q

Some suggestions

He was complaining about the strength of the 9mm. I was pointing out the obvious, which I thought was obvious. This guy plays on hard. As lvl 6. Any tactic is viable. 9mm on Husk? OK! M99 on Husk? Yes box, no ammo restraints here! 9mm on FP while blindfolded? Why not? Might be suicide but the...
  13. Q

I don't mow down heads at all as sharp though. If I wanted to mow down big groups then I would play switch perk to something that is suited for it. Like FB or supp. And if I had a FB setting everything on fire in my team then why should I shoot at the clots with my 9mm? With the "I want every...
  14. Q

Some suggestions

If you are a lvl 6 sharpshooter then why would you need a better sidearm than 9mm? The 9mm 1hit kills anything less than siren (do you shoot the body as sharpshooter lulz?). You qan just be in m99 sqope all the time and kills husks and sirens with that without using any other weapon on hard...
  15. Q

Weapon Ideas Thead

So you made a fb weapons thread? :D
  16. Q

Berzerker update suggestion

My alternatives to speed nerf and armor buff. I see it as a middle ground. These are slight modifications that CAN perform the same task but won't force every zerk into forgetting how to kill and just be a dumb fleshdoor: For you speed nerf lovers, what about nerfing the speed only when the...
  17. Q

Fire doesn't break hitboxes. What are you talking about? U just bad lolzz.. Seriously, I qan do it as a sharp. All hit boxes remain intact available for you to shoot at. The will not break from a little bit of fire.
  18. Q

Berzerker update suggestion

There are HUGE flaws with your list. Zerk will be utterly and completely broken if you tried to implement most of these. I've commented why making small changes, that might seem insignificant, might change the perk into something completely different and probably useless. It's obvious you...
  19. Q

Perks Tiers / Level 7+

If you can choose a level (under what you've earned) for the game the color qould be purple (for example) instead of read. Also the right to lower you level qould be earned when you reach lvl 6 or 7 (fill the exp meter once again after reaching lvl 6, double damage/headshots/healing dealt) Then...
  20. Q

I haven't played non-firebug perk together with a firebug and gotten any negative side effects, no fps drop, no hindered visuals to speak of and so on. If the scrake is in panic mode and I'm a sharp then I would rather blame myself, I should've dropped that sc within the first second or 2 it...