• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Patch This Week?

Thanks for the tip. The dedicated server only wants to host on LAN, however it works through Hamachi with no problems. My ports are all open so no need in going there, my IP is in the DMZ so theres no doubt about anything blocking it. Problem is, even with the dedicated server theres still no...
  2. K

Patch This Week?

What so I have to pay for a dedicated server to get a private game with my friends where I can play properly? I dont think so ;)
  3. K

Patch This Week?

Any update on this?
  4. K

Patch This Week?

Is there a patch coming this week to fix the listen server issues - mainly perks not levelling up (medic!)? Already sunked 20+ hours into this game and the listen server issues are really starting to bug myself and my group of friends that I play with. Especially when I'm the medic of the...
  5. K

Level Design Map Download Site?

Is anyone considering making a website for an easy to view collection of maps? Alot of games have these and KF is certainly a game that is going to shine more and more after launch from custom maps etc. I'm seeing a few new maps start to pop up on the servers etc but cant find any site...
  6. K

Random Smoke Puffs??

Like I said, certainly seems to be an issue which doesnt affect the host. Gets pretty irritating when your playing on the server, spesh on smaller coridoor based maps when theres constant smoke puffs all over the place blocking your view.
  7. K

Random Smoke Puffs??

When your not the host on a listen server theres random smoke puffs that appear all over the place. My friends spoke about it when I was host and I thought they were just crazy or it was to do with them having lower settings. However after playing tonight on another friends server I started to...
  8. K

Please Fix the Reload System

I dont have an issue with weapon switching. Just use the number keys, doesn't really take much to memorise whats what. 1 melee, 2 pistol, 3 standard weapon, 4 special wep, 5 equipment. Pretty simple to me.. And the reloading aspect I feel is actually more of a strategic element than anything...
  9. K

Hamachi Odd Problem

So with the irritating connection problems we decided to create a hamachi server. My friends joined directly to my IP through hamachi using the console. Only to find other players started joining after about 5 minutes!? Despite the server being a LAN server, and joinable through hamachi...
  10. K

Ports used by Killing Floor

The worst thing is Yosh - the Steam integration. Joining through friends is ridiculously picky. I have my IP in the DMZ so theres no doubt that nothing is blocking it, but only one guy can join my server through Steam then everyone can join through him. Seriously need to look into that. My...
  11. K

Level Design Missing Icons? Here's the Fix.

The SDK is now on Tools in Steam however it's still missing the icons! Better get that sorted asap guys
  12. K

Official Statement on SDK

Good job guys hope you stick to your word with this which I'm sure you will. Been eager to see what the community makes. I cant do maps myself but I have no doubt that the modding community will convert old maps from the mod within 48 hours if that. I might look into Map Making during my...
  13. K

How many levels for each class?

Seems to be 5, theres an achievement for getting them all to 5 so makes sense.
  14. K

Perk Issues

I also have this problem. My field medic perk is just stuck and wont budge. Would be great if this is sorted asap as its a real deterrent :( All my friends who I was playing with for 3 hours last night were also suffering from the issue on different perks.
  15. K

Long-time support?

New perks, maps, weapons, features would all be great.
  16. K

Pre-orderers should get demo

A day early access or something would be great :)
  17. K

Pre-order now!

I'll be doing a video review for you guys after i've given the game a proper play through with friends :) Will pop it up on the forums when the time comes.
  18. K

Pre-order now!

Awesome price. Preordered straight away. Trailer looked sweet, lacking abit of polish it seemed but im really excited
  19. K

Will there be a demo?

Pretty sure they already said no demo but free weekends are definitely planned
  20. K

Killing Floor on Steam's coming soon list dudes!

5 maps, check it out - http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=62031 Seems like a small number but we cant forget that the game will ship with an SDK right away wont it?