• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Please Revert Custom Maps.

The Changes to Tula make it impossible to win for russians Leningrad is no fun without Tank limitations.
  2. C

Zombie Master

It's a bit rough round the edges as it's in public beta, but has anyone played it? I think it's got very good potential. Just needs some better levels and a bit more attention to the visuals and a bit more custom content. www.zombiemaster.org
  3. C

Level Design I want to make a map!

Basically i have no experience with any sort of map making, 3d modelling or anything but i'd like to start map making. Where do i get the programs to edit/make maps with?
  4. C

Level Design Good reference photos for mappers (from history page)

This link was posted in the history section. I thought it might be useful here too for all you mappers looking for references and ideas for maps. They're good quality pictures with very good composition. My favourite is the one with two bears on a russian ship, i have no idea why they are there...
  5. C

Somone Explain Armoured Beasts to me please.

So i downloaded armoured beastsbut i see you have to place the files in the existing Ro folders (like system sound etc). Does this mean you can play on any server AB mod on or no AB mod? Or does it mean you have to play AB modded servers from now on?
  6. C

No one Knows how to play Danzig.

I play on this server Real Danzig 24/7 every now and again. No matter how much you yell at people on the german side "fall back to command" they keep counterattacking. Few players seem aware of the precious few reinforcements awarded to each side. As a russian it's also hard to persaude the...
  7. C

Tactics Smoke out Tanks

Tank cutting down the infantry like there's no tomorow? Simple! Smoke it out. This gives you enough time for your anti-tank infantry to flank it and nail it where the armour is thinnest! This is helpful on maps where there is little armour compared to infantry(like hedgehog).
  8. C

New Votekick System

Just got inspired by that "AFKing" thread. When somones constantly TKing or going AFK it really gets on my nerves. And there's nothing you can do as when you place a vote to kick them either people ignore it or reply "you can kick in RO?!?!?!". I suggest having a CS type kicking system where...
  9. C

Level Design Orel, update?

Everyone remebers that excellent map orel that everyones been going on about,right? Well does anyone know if the mapper that made it has got back from his travels yet? We all had so many suggestions and i wondered if any of them had been taken up by him and whether he was working on an update...
  10. C

Ptrs-41

I think the PTRS would be a much more suitable AT rifle to use against the more modern Wehrmacht tanks. It was basicaly a semi automatic PTRD. The PTRS was semi-auto and fed from a five round magazine. It entered service in 1941, so should only be used in or past that year. It would even out...