• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. DaZZeD

So few servers with custom maps

There are so many cool custom maps now, and i cant find one server, that has 55+ players and runs for example winterwald or Red Assault. and im really sad the game has only about 950 players.
  2. DaZZeD

[Crash] Game crash after Workshop map download

Hey, so when i click subscribe on a Map in the Workshop and start the game it says Downloading for example TE-Winterwald. When i play like 1 Minute the game just crashes. Anybody has a solution for this ? It occurs only when i subscribe to the maps.
  3. DaZZeD

Bugs since new Update

So since the last Update, where we got the Barashka map i got a few Bugs. For example, when i sometimes throw a nade, i explode like 10 seconds later and it says i killed myself but nobody around me died. Also when someone is shot, he jumps 20 Meters in the Air. And what's with that new...
  4. DaZZeD

RO2 keeps crashing after Workshop update

Hi guys. i havent played RO2 in a few weeks, and now there is a new update. The one where they included Workshop. So after the update i downloaded 3 Maps in the Workshops. Since then the game crashes after 1-2 Minutes. I Didn't check if it wasn't crashing before i downloaded the maps. Can...
  5. DaZZeD

Corpses

Hello. Is there a way i to configure the amount of corpses ? And also the time after that they disappear ? By the Way i have the version with less violence.
  6. DaZZeD

Level Design Where do i put the custom maps ?

When i downloaded a custom map, where do i have to put it ?
  7. DaZZeD

Darkest hour crash after 10 minutes

Hey guys, i've been playing Darkest Hour very often in the last months. But then i haven't played it for a while. And now it crashes after 10 Minutes, every time. how do if fix this ?
  8. DaZZeD

No role selection shown on darkest hour

Hey guys i've bought the game recently and when i play Darkest Hour online i can't chosse any class. Because no letters are shown Some screenshots: No description text shown As you can see i can't chosse a class cause there is none shown
  9. DaZZeD

How to install patch and connection problem

Hey guys. I bought RO yesterday. Downloaded patch 3.2 and 3.3. Where do i need to install them ? The game dir. is D:\Programe Files\Red Orchestra. And when I want to play multiplayer there are no servers. How can i solve these problems ?