• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Code Custom Starting Weapon Loadout

Hi, you can find it in KFHumanPawn. and Perk specific in the Veterancyclass of the Perk like in KFVetBerserker.
  2. J

Code Problem with ServerPerks

Had the same issue before Had the same issue before To me it sounds like that it's not serverperks itself. It could be the filelimitation of the engine if you have many mutators and skins involved. This could help you http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=94216
  3. J

KF Disable auto weapon switch on pick up

Yes, there is a way to fix it. Yes, there is a way to fix it. Go to your system-folder and open the User.ini and search for: [Engine.PlayerController] bNeverSwitchOnPickup=false (change it to true) that's it.
  4. J

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Had the same issue a long time before. I missed renaming a line in KFPCServ defaultproperties: defaultproperties { LobbyMenuClassString="ServerPerks.SRLobbyMenu" PawnClass=Class'SRHumanPawn' } should be then: defaultproperties { LobbyMenuClassString="ABCPerks.SRLobbyMenu"...
  5. J

Code Question about weapons in the trader.

I had this problem too before with another weapon. It was a missing texture and the weapon was removed from trader. Take a look in your server.log what still needs to be added. In your KFPortalTurret.ini you need to change it to this: bStationaryTurret=True
  6. J

Code Error after compiling

Take a look at the whole class. Probably a missing bracket anywhere before the defaultproperties. Edit: oops to slow
  7. J

Code Help squashing a bug/code rework

You can try this from KFLMut: simulated function ModifyContent() { class'Single'.default.bKFNeverThrow = false; } Plus this maybe if you don't want to let your Players spawn with it: Found here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1068546&postcount=3 Or you can use...
  8. J

Beta Map Kf-BigSunrise

Great -_-
  9. J

Beta Map Kf-BigSunrise

Thanks for your reply. I will start one last test...i have a testserver and a 24/7 server. I will make a fresh install of the testserver for testing the map again. But this time without installing of any muts. (The testserver is onlthe copy of the 24/7 server)
  10. J

Beta Map Kf-BigSunrise

That's the weird thing for me...i tried it :confused: What i have done to test it out after you added your video (that really shocked me): - watched the server log again (same warnings like in solomode) Missing Combiner Combiner...
  11. J

Beta Map KF-HillyMcBillyFarm

Oh damn. Thanks for the info Flux. I changed the hoster.
  12. J

Beta Map Kf-BigSunrise

Awesome and beautiful map <3 Played beta1-5 yesterday But there is a strange beavior under the glastable and some other bugs: zeds won't die or players can't kill zeds bacause something is blocking players attacks. Edit: This is a Linux-Server problem!!!
  13. J

Beta Map KF-HillyMcBillyFarm

Nice map :) There is a bug where zeds can't get you Edit: Pics will work now
  14. J

Beta Map KF-Helmzdeep_[Lord_of_the_Ring].rom

Beautiful map i love it :) But there are some bugs. I am bad in explaining so take a look at the pics Don't know if this is a map issue but players getting telefraged on this map very often.
  15. J

Sooner or later you'll run out of memory

Thanks for the fast answer but anyone have an idea about the invisible weapons? Or am i the only one that have this problem? 1st person and 3rd person model not showing.
  16. J

Sooner or later you'll run out of memory

First of all thank you for your tut. But i don't get the HudImage thing. You wrote that we have to change the HudImage but in your example you haven't done. Did you only forgot to change or is it in the example the right way? And i have a problem with some weapons that i can't see in my hands...
  17. J

ServerPerks

You need to add the package "ServerPerks" to your Killingfloor.ini too. But don' t forget to rename them.
  18. J

!rtd for Killing Floor (by KFMods.com)

Here you go Here you go [KFModsRTD.MutRTD] RerollTime=60.000000 ChanceForVeryGood=12.000000 ChanceForGood=15.000000 ChanceForBad=18.000000 ChanceForVeryBad=16.000000 ChanceForNeutral=12.000000 ChanceForGlobalGood=12.000000 ChanceForGlobalBad=15.000000 Faces=Class'KFModsRTD.RTDSantaHat'...
  19. J

Code [Help] Accessing Array Errors

I know that this thread is old but i still get this errors ^^ I waited for serverperksupdate but still no changes about this messages. Did anyone solve this problem?
  20. J

[Pack] Half-Life 2 weapons

Nothing. I only added it to the server (dedicated).