• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Server Takes people a long time to connect

Okay so... Okay so... Okay well I get basically how to redirect... Do I need to compress the Mutators like you would maps or do I just redirect them... Also How do you redirect a Mutator I have them uploaded to Dropbox.. Any help is appreciated.
  2. M

No.. should I be? I looked at a few forums, and I know that's what I need to do however I don't want to pay for a host. Also there was a few free ones someone mentioned (drop box i think). Should I try and use that?
  3. M

Okay so I have 5 Mutators running on my server **** 5 Mutators **** Antiblocker brute specimen kill messages IJC weapons pack and hunting rifle Pats life left My friend joined my server and it took him a very long time to download all the information to join. I would like to know if there is a...
  4. M

Custom Shop Mutator White Listed?

Okay so my problem is this... The Custom Shop Mutator works like it is intended however once I finish a map all the damage is rolled back as if I didn't do anything. Now the only extra guns I'm using is the Hunting rifle and IJC weapons pack which are both white listed. Is the Custom Shop...
  5. M

Custom Shop Mutator...

Is it white listed Is it white listed Okay the custom trader Mutator works like it is intended, however once I finish a map all the damage I did for a perk is rolled back like I didn't do anything. Is this Mutator white listed yet?
  6. M

Custom Shop Mutator...

Okay so here is the thing... I have the Hunting Rifle and IJC weapons pack running with the Custom Trader Mutator and when I get a head shot it counts until the next map is loaded and then it rolls back all the head shots I got on the previous map. So my question is, is the Custom Trader...
  7. M

[Released] Hunting Rifle Beta

Okay well here is the thing... The Custom Mutator Trader seems to work like it is intended to... However if you could tell me if it is white listed yet. I shot a clot in the head and it gave me the credit for the head shot, and then I killed myself and the next map loaded I looked at the...