• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. llNomadll

"A Closer Look" Steam Announcement secret message?

The following string of alphabets are found in the latest steam announcement titled "A Closer Look" for KF2: Any idea what this translates to?
  2. llNomadll

Sonic Cracks and Pops

Yeah, I would like to see this come back. 1) It makes the player fear for his life 2) It notifies me I am under fire and thus should seek cover ASAP
  3. llNomadll

Own RS2:V & get Killing Floor 2 Skins!

yes bump i still want this.
  4. llNomadll

Can we finally expect high quality bullet cracks to increase passive suppression

The best Suppression FX for Insurgency comes from this mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHxXK4Rd0aM This is what we need in Vietnam because when u r using headphones and this whizzes past you. you know you're screwed if you dont have cover.
  5. llNomadll

Own RS2:V & get Killing Floor 2 Skins!

Can we please get a Vietnam Themed KF2 Skins for owning this game? My life would be complete if that's the case. In KF1, I always use Trooper Clive Jenkins (See Gallery) especially because he looked like had a Vietnam War kinda skin! Trooper Clive Jenkins But now that RS2:V is coming out...
  6. llNomadll

Questions about Beta/Early Access

Forgive me if there's a already a knowledge repository that I am unaware of that would already answer my questions... Here goes: 1. Do stats carry over from Beta to Early Access? 2. Do stats from Early Access carry over to launch? 3. I have Beta Access, do I also have "Early Access" Access? 4...
  7. llNomadll

KF Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

WOW. Very nicely done. I hope you'll make Commander Shepard soon!!! :D :D :D
  8. llNomadll

Killing Floor Patch December 13th

Ugggh... I finally got it. One of the worst achievements to get since Dot Of Doom. Did it on WestLondon (Normal), Wave 1 clots killed my buddy. Used the M79 to kill them.
  9. llNomadll

Any kind souls willing to be a meatbag and help me get this? :D
  10. llNomadll

Dignity for the Dead Kill 10 Specimens Feeding on Dead Teammates Corpses. Still not registering. I'm stick at 8/10 kills. What exactly are the parameters to make this achievement work? EDIT: STUCK*
  11. llNomadll

Hi "18+"warning! Stalkers !!!!

Yeah, that stain on the arse. :eek:
  12. llNomadll

TWI, I hope you don't put DAR and Gold Reskin on sale. So these cry babies cannot get their hands on them
  13. llNomadll

For all of you idiot...

OP, You're my hero.
  14. llNomadll

Asking for achievement whit Axe

See that snowflake on the bottom left? I'm guessing it's X'mas only. So better get it ASAP. You might wanna get Highlander and Burning Irony (If you haven't) while you're at it as well.
  15. llNomadll

Server Login to your KF server through Web Admin IN-GAME in Steam

This works. I had to restart steam for it to take effect. { CommunityGroupSearch { url "file:///I:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/Public/web.admin.mod.html" method "internal" } Just remember to change the url to point where your web.admin.mod.html is located
  16. llNomadll

I can confirm that Highlander and Burning Irony achievements are working. Thanks for the fix! Can anyone confirm if Golden Potato (Get into GLaDOS' core on Aperture) is working? EDIT: Golden Potato (Get into GLaDOS' core on Aperture) doesn't work. So for those who missed the event last year...
  17. llNomadll

Some achievements just dont work

I can confirm that Highlander and Burning Irony achievements are working.
  18. llNomadll

Server Login to your KF server through Web Admin IN-GAME in Steam

I'm having trouble getting the url_list.txt editing portion to work. Anyone can point me in the right direction?
  19. llNomadll

Killing Floor Twisted Christmas IN SPACE is here!

Moonbase map is gorgeous. Seriously love it. Thanks for the update guys. P.S. anyone else having issues with in-game voice menu? They seem to not be working.