• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Sgt Joe Support Bundle Cosmetics Do Not Get Dirty From The Level System

When you level up most cosmetics in the game have an alpha layer of dirt applied to them, currently the Sgt Joe Support Bundle does not seem to be affected by this system and I hope that an update in the future can remedy this. The standard issue helmet on the left and the SGT Joe DLC helmet...
  2. F

WW2 Pattern Marine Helmet Cover

There are multiple examples of Marines using the WW2 style helmet cover in Vietnam and I suppose it would be a neat unlock for people that own Rising Storm 1 or a high level unlock to make them more rare.
  3. F

RO2 Change MP40 Unlocks

Since TW recently fixed the C96 sound and modified the MG Hipfire I have hope that this forum won't be useless anymore. So anyways my idea is to change the MP40/II unlock to Level 50, as-well as adding a folded stock version as default. This way in total we will have 3 different looks for the...
  4. F

Killing Floor's MEAT System

Just finished watching the Dev Blog for Killing Floor 2 and thought about how much scarier combat would be with a few added features to the gore system. Nothing obscene like getting chopped in half but small things like getting shot in the face and having your jaw blown off or a hole where your...
  5. F

Weapon Icons

Just some bugs I've noticed with weapons icons portraying the wrong upgrades. Scoped Svt kill icon shows standard SVT C96 with Stock shows standard C96 kill icon Scoped K98 Level 2's Inventory Icon shows a bayonet. Just a few that I have noticed so far, some other Icon bugs are the MG34/42's...
  6. F

RS A look back at RS 2012 Gameplay Reveal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZhVGkbdPE Interesting differences between the 2012 build and now. Low-res Type 100, Bayonetless Rifles for Japanese and map changes. One thing I noticed was the marine models seemed to have stayed the same, honestly they are the models I think could use a...
  7. F

Seperating A Weapon Teir Into A New Weapon Entirely.

Okay so here are some examples on what I am suggesting. The idea is to separate, lets say, the MP40 into it's own weapon while having it's teir 2/3 upgrade. The MP40/II become it's own weapon that unlocks once you reach level 50 with the MP40. It can be exclusive to the Elite Assault Trooper/...
  8. F

RS Maggot Hill Rifleman All In Squad 1

This has been fixed in the old maps but makes winning for Japanese difficult seeing as how the maps supposed to have the Americans under attack from all sides. Instead wherever SL1 goes everyone else does making most fights 1 sided. I really enjoy playing it so I just hope this doesn't go...
  9. F

RS Seperate the 1940-44 Type 100 Into Seperate Weapons

I believe this gun should be split into two separate weapons. Perhaps giving the 1940 Version to Squad Leaders and the 1944 to Assault Troopers. Team leader can select both. I also propose that the Type 99 and 38 should have a bayonet-less version available to the Squad Leaders and Team Leaders...
  10. F

RS More Variation Between Honor Levels

As it stands now when you go from Raw Recruit to Battle-Hardened your uniform gets slightly dirtier. Then at Veteran you get rolled up sleeves/uncuffed pants/and more foliage on your soldier. I propose that instead of just dirtier textures there are more subtle changes that take place from rank...
  11. F

RS Rifle Slings

While playing Rising Storm I was thinking why don't weapons have rifle slings. Now I know some people are going to say that it's hard to animate these but for the most part they can stay rigid. Just have them is a tightened state and they should look just fine on soldiers.
  12. F

RS American Helmets

Currently every marine's helmet is unstrapped. While it was fairly common place there's multiple photos depicting marines with the strap on. So I figured why not add a variant of the helmet, while being a minor addition is does help with the immersion and stop the character cloning. Even if it's...
  13. F

Costume Character Pack

Couldn't really think of a name but maybe it fits. Basically this pack would consist of four characters. A night, cowboy, spaceman, and a man with cardboard armor. Now the reasoning behind this is with the new weapons I figured we could have some explanations as to how some of them got here...