• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Server Mutator errors. Work / Dont Work

I am added the monstersquad, and working. Thanks
  2. K

I am use The Brute, Shilver, and Jason, why recompile?
  3. K

Thanks replyes! And how to fix?
  4. K

I am disable de forcedmaxplayers mutator, and problem not solved. Any help?
  5. K

Code Creating Hud On Map On Cordinate?

Any help?
  6. K

UP: I am use the KFForcedMaxplayers mutator, and using 16 slots. The starting loaded al mutatorts, and server show 6slots, and 1-2 minutes server show 16 slots, and deactive 1-2 random mutators. How to fix?
  7. K

Hy guys. I am have one problem: I am starting server this command: ./ucc-bin server...
  8. K

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

I am installed this mutator, and dont work. Please help. Warning: Failed to load 'ServerPerks': Can't find file for package 'KF_DLC' Warning: Failed to load 'ServerPerksMut': Can't find file for package 'KF_DLC' Warning: Failed to load 'Class ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut': Can't find file for...
  9. K

Available chars?

What the available chars in monsterclasses MID paramterer? I am used all chars, and need new chars. MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieClot",Mid="A")
  10. K

Mutator fastdownload?

I am set one mutator, and have one texture fila, and 5 minutes download, and only 500kbyte, any help?
  11. K

Other fleshpounds?

I am server uses the sandbox, how to spawn 2 fps? 1 normal, 1 chrismass? I am use this code: MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieFleshpound",Mid="F") MonsterClasses=(MClassName="kfchar.zombiefleshpound_Xmas",Mid="T") and after: MonsterSquad=1F before: 1F1T and dont comming fps, 0 fps in...
  12. K

[Tool] KF specimen fix

I am using this mutator, downloaded cliens, and dont work!!
  13. K

[Mod] Forced max players

Good mutator, i am have one porblem! The default server searcher not found my server, if remove the mutator found. What the error? I amm I see a lot of that server 30 slots... Thanx for helping.
  14. K

Server [PHP] Start/Stop, how to?

How to stop, and start server mit php? My startup line: screen -s killingfloor ./ucc-bin server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?AdminName=nem?AdminPassword=publikus -nohomedir how to start, and kill the killingfloor process on php? I am using linux!
  15. K

Server Ini File

If never edit, how to change servername ..etc
  16. K

Server Ini File

Not work.
  17. K

Server Ini File

I am installed killing floor with steamCMD, and server running, and dont change the ini files! I am found system/Deafult.ini and changed server name, restart and dont work. I am found the root .killingfloor dir and System/Killingfloor.ini change the server name, and dont work. Any help, thanks.
  18. K

Server What the error?

Yes, this is updated server.
  19. K

Server What the error?

Look the image:
  20. K

[Mutator] KFL Mod

Update dl link please